Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just picked up >50% off Kyries

DenHaag

DenHaag

Inquisitor
★★★
Kyrie Irving questioned Jewish history and so got suspended by his team and dropped by his sponsor.

Just picked up his kicks at Dick’s Sporting Goods for a fraction of the price.

Best shoes I’ve worn in a long time.

Thanks, Kyrie…?

Why would he attack such a powerless minority???

What did he do, again? :feelsjuice:

What did he do, again? :feelsjuice:
Lol…same drama from November has this fallout now. As I understand it (if I can understand it) he questioned whether Jews were really the Israelis in the Bible or just appropriated that identity from the North Africans there at that historical place and time, to get power in the modern era.

I don’t know man.

Maybe the most eloquent commentary on all that’s been going on lately was Dave Chappelle’s joke: In public there are two words you can never, never, ever say in a sentence together. The first word is “the.” The second word is “Jews.”

Last edited:
I didn’t even consider getting his sneaks on sale. Kyrie has been playing great since Nash got fired and carried the Nets against the Jazz. I hope Kd is back soon

Kyrie Irving questioned Jewish history and so got suspended by his team and dropped by his sponsor.

Just picked up his kicks at Dick’s Sporting Goods for a fraction of the price.

Best shoes I’ve worn in a long time.

Thanks, Kyrie…?
Are you a sneaker head? If so can i pm you a question about some shoes?

I didn’t even consider getting his sneaks on sale. Kyrie has been playing great since Nash got fired and carried the Nets against the Jazz. I hope Kd is back soon
Absolutely. He is anything but tilted right now—maybe even better than before, actually, and bringing his team up with him to boot. Hope Durant’s return will keep the chemistry.