Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just own your baldness bro! You won't regret it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
reddit cucks trying to bluepill youngcel and baldcel

This is disturbing

No male should accept balding until they're in their 30's

Fucking middle aged cucks destroying the lives of young kids.

People don’t understand just how much of a life and death situation balding is. They think it’s trivial.

I sort of feel his pain. I became Norwood 3 at 18 and that’s when my life ended. I’ve been a dead man walking since.

Parents don’t need to save up for their kids college fund. They need to save up for a potential hair transplant. Education is trivial next to hair loss. Besides, nobody over Norwood 3 is going to college. They just won’t survive it.

#baldlivesmatter

People don’t understand just how much of a life and death situation balding is. They think it’s trivial.

I sort of feel his pain. I became Norwood 3 at 18 and that’s when my life ended. I’ve been a dead man walking since.

Parents don’t need to save up for their kids college fund. They need to save up for a potential hair transplant. Education is trivial next to hair loss. Besides, nobody over Norwood 3 is going to college. They just won’t survive it.

#baldlivesmatter

If even with hair I look bad, it will get worse

Balding is death sentence. Fuck this world

This is how powerful looks are. This guy went from having girlfriends and getting good grades to turning into us all because he became ugly. Depression shrinks the brain to the point where it causes this difference in life quality, so if you're ugly it's over for you. Males that lived their teenage lives with mostly perfect skin, with decent teeth, and hair don't realize that they lived life in a different dimension compared to ugly males..

reddit cucks trying to bluepill youngcel and baldcel

"Have not regretted it once"
Except every night you lie alone in your bed thinking what life might be like if you had hair.

Only truecels balding at age 16.big respect ..

Just wear a fedora bro.

As a NW3 with thinning hair, I agree 100%. Baldcels are truecels. And shaving is like putting a band-aid on a severed arm. It's only a marginal improvement if your skull is decently shaped.

Balding is a fatal disease

That's just torturing and tormenting him more than he already feels.

LOL:lul::lul::lul::lul: This chad will soon be browsing this sub.

His picture, so over...

Balding destroys aesthetic

Everything else is cope

are we sure men aren't going bald faster at an earlier age?

i never saw a balding guy in highschool 14 years ago (31 year old oldcel here)

Going bald turns you into a walking corpse, a dead shell of your former self.