Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just ordered Indian food

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
It was a chicken vindaloo. While it was yummy, right now it is burning my insides :cryfeels:. How do you currycels deal with this?

Sounds good, I want to eat some spicy curryfood now

Perhaps you should buy mild curry.

Sounds good, I want to eat some spicy curryfood now
Curry cuisine is top-tier, you should go for it. It helps unblock nose too

Perhaps you should buy mild curry.
Thought about that, but there's something about vindaloo I can't get enough of. Generic curries are boring ngl

Hindus put cow poo/piss in food for blessings just so you know

Outside of india they still do it. I know from a hindu friend.

It was a chicken vindaloo. While it was yummy, right now it is burning my insides :cryfeels:. How do you currycels deal with this?
If they get a stomach pain they just drop trou and street shit.

Cope

But a good one

All Indian and most Caribbean food sucks except for some Spanish and jamaican tbh

Now I want Indian food. Lifefuel when I actually get to have a good meal, not like I don't eat enough because I do. It's just that I rarely enjoy eating as much as I used to.

Maybe thats why curries are incels, they cant go out to slay bec. of their food.
(its satire, not racebaiting)

Asks ricecels how they handle their spices.

I've never had Indian food, I don't have a clue what it's like.
Though judging by how few fat Indians there are, maybe it's not that great?

They're never fat because most of them have tape worms, indians in the EU on the otherhand are usually fat as fuck

the food tastes great. mogs 90% of other foods. Lots of spices and varied tastses. curries are not fat tho due to lots of em being vegetarian or too busy studying ot eat.

I think by virtue of being curry, I have a resistance to the heat. Perhaps the only upside of being curry.

I want to go to india to get some street food, then a street massage, and then proceed to defecate in the fields.

I want to go to india to get some street food, then a street massage, and then proceed to defecate in the fields.
Just currycelmax theory

Just currycelmax theory
I like curries. One of my few friends in highschool was a traditional indian. Many are good people and understand the nature of foids so they keep them on lockdown.

"Buy loyal; buy currycel"
-should be on a billboard.