Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just ordered an onahole

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Took advantage of the sale to get the most popular one. Supposedly feels better than fleshlights and actually realistic
https://www.toydemon.com/meiki-zhang-xiao-yu-choo-shuu-u-masturbator
Happy Pepe

Last edited:
is that like a glory hole?

What's the absolute smallest version? Do they have a micro version?

the two i have it sometimes still feels like im humping air :feelsbadman:

An alternative way of coping

i was going to get that one too but ultimately decided against it because of the cost and reviews mentioning the low durability and I plan to get the bj simulating fleshlight sometime in the future
Eh, I use my hand most of the time anyway. If I get 10 or 15 uses out of it, I’ll be happy.

it seems that all onaholes are kind of flimsy. they need to come out with a durable version of the zxy. other than that it sounds way better than fleshlights based on reviews
Are you interested in the autoblow or the fleshlight launch? I know they are expensive but they seem like the ultimate cope devices.

Are you interested in the autoblow or the fleshlight launch? I know they are expensive but they seem like the ultimate cope devices.
idk. they don't look that great. just the same as normal except you don't have to do anything. VR would probably enhance it. I found the best way to use my fleshlight was wedge in between my mattress and bed frame so I don't have to use my hands. I don't think it'd be that much better than that without VR. i just want realistic sex bots already like in detroit become human

Imagine when your sleeping and your flesh light comes to life flying around your room and shit and it’s spraying your cum back at you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i like to prop my fleshlight against something and then fuck it while looking at hentai to simulate fucking a girl

i'd like to try virtual reality sex

Get a dragon fleshlight.

Got mine today. Can confirm that they are a great product, blows(heh) away a fleshlight :feelsokman:

Got mine today. Can confirm that they are a great product, blows(heh) away a fleshlight :feelsokman:
the zxy? I am getting mine tomorrow and i ordered the mouth of truth from different site. coming on tuesday

the zxy? I am getting mine tomorrow and i ordered the mouth of truth from different site. coming on tuesday
Yeah, I bought ZXY and MoT. Both are great, I like the mouth one the best. The tongue feels great and the teeth add to the realism.

Yeah, I bought ZXY and MoT. Both are great, I like the mouth one the best. The tongue feels great and the teeth add to the realism.
i haven't fapped in 6 days the box is beautiful to me right now

I own two sex dolls so I mog you :feelzez: