Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just orderded mcdonalds

• Thread starter AdoptedSubhuman
  • Start date
AdoptedSubhuman

AdoptedSubhuman

Banned
-
but like the subhuman trucel i am i did not go there myself because i would get gigamogged and laughed at. So i forced my little brother to go and buy it for me, now im just waiting for him to come back so i can enjoy it. I orderded nuggets and milkshake he will come back soon then i will watch bestgore and enjoy my meal. I cant waiiiit :feelsmusic::feelshaha:

Just ate döner ngl.
i will watch bestgore and enjoy my meal.
Giphy 6

imagine being able to buy from mcdonalds, just be american

I've had one of those Chicken mc burgers, it tasted fucking disgusting and was dry as hell.

Mcdonalds and other such fast food taste like crap tbh traditional food Mogs hard.

I've had one of those Chicken mc burgers, it tasted fucking disgusting and was dry as hell.

Mcdonalds and other such fast food taste like crap tbh traditional food Mogs hard.

I dont eat anything they touch with their hands, people working there are subhumans

it tasted shit anyways

Mcdonalds is all over the world, unless you live in Africa or some EE shithole I guess

I see some of the most worthless subhumans at mcdonalds. Kinda lifefuel to see old roasties waging to support their chad spawn while i eat nuggies and neet.

Also based gorecel. I hope you filter for the foid tags

but like the subhuman trucel i am i did not go there myself because i would get gigamogged and laughed at. So i forced my little brother to go and buy it for me, now im just waiting for him to come back so i can enjoy it. I orderded nuggets and milkshake he will come back soon then i will watch bestgore and enjoy my meal. I cant waiiiit :feelsmusic::feelshaha:
Does your brother not u?

It’s good that you didn’t go.

By not going you not only avoided having to deal with viscious normies but you also avoided becoming sick from the Jew’s coronavirus bioweapon.

eating a chip sandwich

Orders me, XD

I see some of the most worthless subhumans at mcdonalds. Kinda lifefuel to see old roasties waging to support their chad spawn while i eat nuggies and neet.

Also based gorecel. I hope you filter for the foid tags

Brother ate a few nuggets already.

I liek the filet-o-fish

I liek the filet-o-fish
Yh those are delicious
Your lucky to have a bro that takes orders my sister's are so rude and do jack shit for me

Last edited:
Enjoy diarrhea next day. The shrimps from Mcdonalds are good af though.

Ok GrAYcel