Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just one free sex would be enough to keep me going for the next year or so

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
You cannot live without food or water in the same way you cannot be productive without dopamine. I am dangerously low on dopamine and as a result even getting out of bed is a huge effort for me. I am tired no matter how much I sleep and I am on the verge of giving up tbh.

But i'm going to the first proper party i've been to in over 2 years next week. There'll be lots of foids there. I fucking NEED to fuck one of them. Or at least make out with a few. But really anything less than sex and it'll be over for me.
If I do have sex, it'll give me the motivation to keep gymcelling, take good tinder pictures etc. I will also leave this forum and other PSL sites for good. If I fail, I think i'm in for the biggest LDAR rotting session of my life. I'll probably drop out of college and maybe kms. So this is a big moment for me.

Look your absolute best. Fashion maxx, if you have hair make it look as good as it can be. Have a few beers or whatever to lower your inhibition. Stay with a group perhaps, and try and be friendly without forcing it (basically be a normie). This will sound :bluepill: as fuck but try and have fun, because you might draw some attention to yourself that way. Glhf :feelsjuice:

It's over buddy boio, how can you want these vile creatures

Sex is a need.

Good luck, friend.

Look your absolute best. Fashion maxx, if you have hair make it look as good as it can be. Have a few beers or whatever to lower your inhibition. Stay with a group perhaps, and try and be friendly without forcing it (basically be a normie). This will sound :bluepill: as fuck but try and have fun, because you might draw some attention to yourself that way. Glhf :feelsjuice:
Tbh I can't fashionmaxx because i'd end up dressing autistic that way. I'll have to dress like my usual boring self. I'll take drugs and vodka and perhaps xanax before I even get there. I'll also start nofap after I fap one more time today to make me more desperate.

It's over buddy boio, how can you want these vile creatures
well i'm not a homo...

Sex is a need.

Good luck, friend.
Thank you, brother.

i wonder what happened to your tinder matches

i wonder what happened to your tinder matches
what do you mean? I only get like 1 a day now.

What if you copy a good-looking outfit exactly as it is?
well then i'd have to buy it. And i'd still feel autistic and tryhard tbh, that's just how I am. Clothing-wise I just have to blend in to feel comfortable about myself.

Lol man. You truly are a special case.

how do you even get party invitations. Asking for myself.

Tbh I can't fashionmaxx because i'd end up dressing autistic that way. I'll have to dress like my usual boring self. I'll take drugs and vodka and perhaps xanax before I even get there. I'll also start nofap after I fap one more time today to make me more desperate.
Don’t do shit before you get there, everyone will think you are a retard. What age range are you? Just dress normally tbh, Google how not to dress like a sperg :feelsjuice:. I’ve never been to any real parties, but as a mostly NT zoomer I pick up on these things. If you’re over 30 I can’t help you :feelsjuice:

Don’t do shit before you get there, everyone will think you are a retard. What age range are you? Just dress normally tbh, Google how not to dress like a sperg :feelsjuice:. I’ve never been to any real parties, but as a mostly NT zoomer I pick up on these things. If you’re over 30 I can’t help you :feelsjuice:
Early 20s, people there will be late teens and early 20s. I've dressed like a supersperg before and it didn't really affect my chances, so dressing boringly should be okay. I kinda dress like the virgin walk incel meme now.

just one sex? i want 5 sex

also, sex is a human right

1 sex for me would be good for my whole life cuz i know i aint touching pussy :feelskek::feelskek::feelshmm:

@nice_try pray for me, I want to leave this forum

Same:feelsbadman:. Good luck at the party tho :feelsokman:

Stop tagging me, I know you're only tagging people to trigger them.
You can fool this forum and its' brainless mods, but not me.

Stop tagging me, I know you're only tagging people to trigger them.
You can fool this forum and its' brainless mods, but not me.
nothing to trigger you with, it's future tense. Nothing happened yet.

So what happened?