Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Just one compliment from a woman would make my life infinitely better.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Imagine if a girl showed interest in you. Or said something nice. I never expierenced that. Not once in my life. And then my friends ask me why I have low self esteem. As if it some magical quality you decide to have. Normal person got at least a few nice things said about them by opposite gender. Even if it was in primary school and about “nice hair” or whatever. I imagine it must have been amazing to hear something kind instead of laughs and insults.

That’s why women will never understand the true desperation. Even ugly fat ones get complemented by beta orbiters.
People underestimate how important this shit is. I would say it’s crucial for you well being yet pseudo psychologist from reddit want to tell me it’s not important.
They are just like people in 50s saying depression doesn’t exist and it’s excuse to be lazy and sad. The old way of thinking that needs to die.
It was always more convenient for society to ignore problems than to face them. If our society progresses in future lookism and heightism will be recognized and seen as shitty things people used to believe in past like racism or other forms of xenophobia. Maybe we are the right side of the history after all.

It will turn you into a cuck. We have to become ironclad.

If you’re ugly it’s just cope because they don’t mean it

I've a negative SMV so I get tons of insults because of my looks

If our society progresses in future lookism and heightism will be recognized and seen as shitty things people used to believe in past like racism or other forms of xenophobia. Maybe we are the right side of the history after all.

I have some bad news, friend:

Lookism, racism, and xenophobia are part of being human.

Those things will never go away.

It will turn you into a cuck. We have to become ironclad.
Yeah I'd like compliments to but I see how many desperate guys there are for any sort of affection getting used because of it.

I have some bad news, friend:

Lookism, racism, and xenophobia are part of being human.

Those things will never go away.
Spot on. JFL @ lefty faggots who want to end muh raycissm :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah I'd like compliments to but I see how many desperate guys there are for any sort of affection getting used because of it.

I'm at the point in life where if, on the off chance, I get compliments or am treated nice by a foid (KEK), my mind immediately becomes suspicious of an ulterior motive. I start wondering if she's trying to sell me something, ask for a favor, or try to con/rob me somehow.

I'm at the point in life where if, on the off chance, I get compliments or am treated nice by a foid (KEK), my mind immediately becomes suspicious of an ulterior motive. I start wondering if she's trying to sell me something, ask for a favor, or try to con/rob me somehow.
Yeah I am too. And they usually are trying to get me to do something for them.

Reminder: You will never be special to someone. You will never be someone´s favorite person. A girl will never choose you over other men. Have a nice day :feelsEhh: :feelsrope:

Spot on. JFL @ lefty faggots who want to end muh raycissm :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I might get around to writing an essay on the inherent racism in all of us as a feature, not a flaw, of being human, but it's not inceldom related.

Bluepilled shit.
Foid worshippers out!