Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just NTmaxx bro

Dude stole his GF

Go to a club and talk her up, bro, just be confident! Doesn't matter how you look as long as you can handle being in the chair while she gets railed by the 6'2 prettyboy she's been looking at the entire time. :feelstastyman:

Go to a club and talk her up, bro, just be confident! Doesn't matter how you look as long as you can handle being in the chair while she gets railed by the 6'2 prettyboy she's been looking at the entire time. :feelstastyman:
:feelshaha:

Women use guys like this for free drinks. They're just a tool to them.

Better to be ND as a manlet, he's just overcompnsating by doing this, he'll never actually be loved
Cope, maybe you wont get a gf but if you are NT you can have at least a normal social circle

I'd go chimpnigger if this happened to me. Idk how you'd be able to contain the rage, the feeling of powerlessness. Being cucked gotta be the worst feeling out there

I'd go chimpnigger if this happened to me. Idk how you'd be able to contain the rage, the feeling of powerlessness. Being cucked gotta be the worst feeling out there
If you believe in a better tomorrow, you won't cause problems for future self

Women use guys like this for free drinks. They're just a tool to them.
Reminds me of moment when I overheard two whores on a bus talking how they milk some guys in 30s for free drinks.
Also in my city there's a rich simping DJ who gives out 50 euros to 16-18 yo girls hoping they would let him clap their privileged cheeks after party.
It's not over, because normal world never fucking existed for us.

NT = LL (death by pulmonary embolism)

Shoot every single "person" in that disgusting nightclub, in GTA 6 of course

Untill we man take control of society for the j00s, fr33m@s0ns, other secret societies and the boomers/Gen x degenrates nothing will change.

A society that gives w0men rights and priviliges, while suprresing most males creates situation like this.

Alexander the great of macedon was 5'0

Gengis Khan 5'1

Oda nobunage was 5'7

Jesus christ according to some records was 5'5

Julious ceaser was 5'6

People over 6'ft are 10% of the population. I also doubt that some of those people were that NT, Many of the short guys were genious inventors, NT didn't matter since man weren't expect to chat up w0men, Tell a spartan man or a viking that he needs to be NT with a w0men a do game, they would laugh at your face, so will do the inventors.

Man aren't supposed to be NT with w0men, w0men are supposed to be obidient wives and good mothers, thats it.

Back in the day man didn't need w0mens approval, since w0men weran't choosing their partners, either their fathers chose for them, or a man gave her the fact that now she is his w0men and took her in (In kingdom come),
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk
Still happens in remote places, and its a tradition where man marries his w0men. In a normal society man will respect w0men, because they know that those w0men have femilys and brothers that will stand for them, something that the j00s and feminist trying to completly destroy.

Last edited: