Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just noticed its my 2 year inceliversary

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
God damn, how the fuck did that happen? kek

Whats changed in that time? let me think......eeeer nothing except hair loss.

Also notice the truecel post count ( only 3000 posts in 2 years due to my low iq)

congrats i guess? living 2 years blackpilled is not really cause for celebration since it brings misery.

Joindate mogs everything .

ngl I don't know you

kek. I haven't use the site as much in the last 6 months tbh, even when I did use if more frequently I probably was never memorable enough

I know the feels. You know you're truly incel when other incels don't recognize you.

I know the feels. You know you're truly incel when other incels don't recognize you.
it feels like just another community where I don't fit it and don't get the lingo/inside jokes/culture etc

it feels like just another community where I don't fit it and don't get the lingo/inside jokes/culture etc

Indeed. At least the shitposting here is funny.

One thing I've learned to do is to get entertainment from watching other people interact even though I cannot truly be part of it.

Morning the join date, im barely a year in

God damn, how the fuck did that happen? kek

Whats changed in that time? let me think......eeeer nothing except hair loss.

Also notice the truecel post count ( only 3000 posts in 2 years due to my low iq)
Jfl @ Ur avi

Is it real?

Cool to see another name I recognize, 2018 was a good year to be an active member. I also went on a long break when everyone interesting got banned, and because I was depressed having to wageslave for the first time in my life. Stay strong, and hop on finasteride if you're not already :feelsokman:

4261.jpg

happy cake day strangerino :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Tenor 7

@JohnDcel toughts?

Over for 2018cels

You username itself ir Brutal

One thing I've learned to do is to get entertainment from watching other people interact even though I cannot truly be part of it.
Brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Can relate 100% tbhngl.

You could put me in a room full of other friendless KHHV unicels in their mid-20s with no driving license and I'd feel out of place there too

Last edited:
You could put me in a room full of other friendless KHHV unicels in their mid-20s with no driving license and I'd feel out of place there too
same, ive always felt like an outsider even as a child