Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just nazimaxx bro!!!

Imagine being a man that your name is banned,people call you evil and no one dare to talk in your favor even though all you wanted to do is getting rid off zionist virus all over the world, People call you racist even though you never hated

Hitler deserve the respect

Feels bad for the kid tbh. He should call him something normal.
Other than that, he shouldn't have had his kids taken away; they'll be in social services now, which is shit.

Imagine being a man that your name is banned,people call you evil and no one dare to talk in your favor even though all you wanted to do is getting rid off zionist virus all over the world, People call you racist even though you never hated

It's pronounced "Jewish", not Zionist you racist coward.

Feels bad for the kid tbh. He should call him something normal.
Other than that, he shouldn't have had his kids taken away; they'll be in social services now, which is shit.
He gets taken away from a father who only saw him as a prop for his virtue-signalling lunacy and brought into the clutches of a faceless bureaucracy whose policy is dictated by people who view him as a burden and probable criminal. It never began for the boy.

Goebbles would have been an incel, the only reason he got a foid was because she wanted to leech off of his power he earned through hard work in the 3rd Reich.

We all know feminist/libtard foids would ride nazi chads cock.

It's pronounced "Jewish", not Zionist you racist coward.
Hitler was a great man who attempted to rid the world of the virus know as Jewish Zionists. How ironic that a jew uses the word coward.

I can't nazimaxx, as I'm disabled. They would've gassed me.

Who the fuck names their child...... that?

Astronomically high Iq

if I ever have kids and some feminist faggots come knocking at my door with opinions about how I'm raising my kids and want to take them away from me they're gonna be met by my db shotgun

if I ever have kids and some feminist faggots come knocking at my door with opinions about how I'm raising my kids and want to take them away from me they're gonna be met by my db shotgun
based
based