Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just move to Asia for whites will become saturated just like ewhoring

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
In like 5-10 years

There are literally more rice cunts than whites, tho. The vast majority of them are white worshipers.

JBW doesn't always work in Asia anyways since you have to be at least a 4 or 5. Its over for truelyuglycels

Just go to a village in Northern Thailand and marry a virgin Teen girl. Northern Thailand has a lot of poverty.

JBW doesn't always work in Asia anyways since you have to be at least a 4 or 5. Its over for truelyuglycels

This.

JBW only applies to whites who are 4 and above unlike myself.

Plus you get bonus points for blue eyes/blonde hair (in which I of course have neither).

Yeah that will most likely happen

southeast asia population = 641 million

white males under 40? uhh, not many at all. they're dying off fast.

southeast asia population = 641 million

white males under 40? uhh, not many at all. they're dying off fast.
We all know women flock to the best looking men and not all 300 million will be looking for them

I have seen 60 year old white guts makebout with prime Thai girls

In like 5-10 years

it already is
you don't get the "rockstar" factor anymore just for being white
this was 15 years ago

going to Asia expect to lay your looksmatch or 1 point above with more work and long stay (prostitution excluded)

it already is
you don't get the "rockstar" factor anymore just for being white
this was 15 years ago

going to Asia expect to lay your looksmatch or 1 point above with more work and long stay (prostitution excluded)

i was in SEA last year.

I didn't see a single white most of the time in manila in the prime areas (Makita)

the whites in Bangkok where eastern euros and looked awful or just jsanza tier males.
2 subway stops outside sukumvit and you won't see many or any whites.

There's more chads in a 10,000 population town in the USA then all of bangkok.

i was in SEA last year.

I didn't see a single white most of the time in manila in the prime areas (Makita)

the whites in Bangkok where eastern euros and looked awful or just jsanza tier males.
2 subway stops outside sukumvit and you won't see many or any whites.

There's more chads in a 10,000 population town in the USA then all of bangkok.

Im going to the Phillipines in September. Is it safe or can I expect to wake up in a bathtub in a dingy room somewhere with my organs missing?

I hope it would work for manlets like me, since plenty of asian girls would probably be much shorter still.

If your last hope of thailand/asis wasn't already destroyed, it's over for you, you will spend tons of time, effort and money trying to get laid, thinking that girls from thailand will want you because of your race and in the end humiliate yourself and destroy the slightest bit of self esteem you had

Im going to the Phillipines in September. Is it safe or can I expect to wake up in a bathtub in a dingy room somewhere with my organs missing?

safe but a depressing shithole.

use tinder, don't go to clubs, they're dead and awful, have girls meet you at your apartment or don't bother

if you're white and at least 5+, enjoy being treated like a god

cope itsover is a 3/10 and is 5'7 i think and even he slays in thailand

cope itsover is a 3/10 and is 5'7 i think and even he slays in thailand
I lived in China for a few months and I got rejected by every women I talked to. I agree though it works for a lot of white men who couldn't get laid in the US