Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just meeting new people is suicideful

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I started a new job. I got introduced to people, and while everyone is nice enough, I can notice the microexpression of disgust upon them seeing my face for the first time, especially from the foids

Why do you even talk with normies chads and foids? Also if you are able to talk to them and you dont get absolutely social kicked then you are most likely to be a fakecel

is impossible these days to make new connections

Just came back home from grocery store and seeing people, their stupid ugly ass cars and listening their kids screeching is ragefuel. It's all so tiresome, I want to get raptured now.

you dont get absolutely social kicked then you are most likely to be a fakecel
Bro, normies are totally capable of hiding (poorly) the disgust that our appearance inspires in them in order to make a profit off us or take advantage of us in some way. The world of work is a typical example where this hypocrisy is constant.

is impossible these days to make new connections
Every time I went to a new university, the first day on the VERY FIRST class there would already be several social groups organized with both foids and normies included, presumably coming from the same school since normfags would rather die than expose themselves in an environment without help. Not to mention, the pain of always having to do group works, nevermind the humiliation when you are forced into one and not allowed to do them alone.

It is absolutely fucked to make connections with people these days, either you peak in high school and sneak into circle or you face social death for the rest of your life.

Normfags two milliseconds after meeting @andinocel.

I make my disdain for foids known. I don't hold back.