Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just matched with a foid

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
Matched her on dating app

When I wrote her "hi"
She answered : " do I know you" and blocked me

Screenshot 20230818 175521 comvkontakteandroid

Why haven't you deleted all your apps and social media?

Some brocels really are like those toddlers that need to shove their hand on a pan of boiling water to figure out if it's hot or not...

No offense, but what the fuck did you expect?... Stacylite cracker, who is 100% ChadOnly.

Some brocels really are like those toddlers that need to shove their hand on a pan of boiling water to figure out if it's hot or not...

No offense, but what the fuck did you expect?... Stacylite cracker, who is 100% ChadOnly.
Why match me in the first place?

undress ai her

Brocel just said hi on a dating app and she was instantly condencending as if he had no business being there to boost her own ego. We aren't entitled love. But ooooh if we dont love them unconditionally suddenly its "mysoginy". :society:

I think if it were a bot it would act nicer to either make you stay on the app longer or try to scam you out of money
If it's real, he's a fakecel for matching with a foid that looks like that

If it's real, he's a fakecel for matching with a foid that looks like thaterror"
It's either a mistake (called a "fat finger error") or her friend messing with her phone. Let's not be stupid and think a 9.5/10 would deliberately pick an incel to swipe right on over Chads and Chad-lites. :feelstastyman:

Foid knows no one except a man with a certain bone alignment.