Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just masturbated to some girl i nearly followed a few months ago

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
I was cumming on her tiny eyes and tomboy hair from 2 metres away

what's the backstory here?

what's the backstory here?
I was in a queue for a restaurant and i was behind this girl for 30 minutes. i kept imagining cumming on her and brushing my dick against her. After i finished eating, i left the restaurant and she was outside. I wanted to follow her for a while to feel like i own her and she cant do shit about it but i pussied out.

imagine some tomboy dark haired whore lying on your bed with her mouth gaping @AsakuraHao @WØLF @Grim_Reaper

every time i masturbate to her i cum 2 metres or more no joke. My cum literally stains the walls.

imagine some tomboy dark haired whore lying on your bed with her mouth gaping @AsakuraHao @WØLF @Grim_Reaper
I’d prefer a feminine chubby milf woman, but I agree with the rest

I
I'll put that image in my Spank Bank. I had a foid like that who i saw for a few minutes and couldn't get out of my head. She had her hair shaved on the sided and smelled like a chi tea, Opps, got to go fapp now.

I wanted to follow her for a while to feel like i own her and she cant do shit about it but i pussied out.
aw that's a pity

at least the experience stuck with you. I've never been in a queue that I've found memorable

I

I'll put that image in my Spank Bank. I had a foid like that who i saw for a few minutes and couldn't get out of my head. She had her hair shaved on the sided and smelled like a chi tea, Opps, got to go fapp now.
she had this haircut. Her eyes were similar but a bit more gook

aw that's a pity

at least the experience stuck with you. I've never been in a queue that I've found memorable
tbh i waited for a group of hot girls to enter the queue so i could be behind them for 30 mins

tbh i waited for a group of hot girls to enter the queue so i could be behind them for 30 mins
ok

there are no hot girls in my country, so I could wait a whole lifetime and it would never happen tbh