Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "just make some friends bro, just try new things bro!"

• Thread starter Despondent Dreamer
  • Start date
Despondent Dreamer

Despondent Dreamer

Self-banned
-
Except the only irl friends I can make are fellow incels, with the entire friend group being comprised of low value males similar to me.

How am I supposed to meet women irl if the only people who want to associate with me are men in similar situations? Honestly I don't really enjoy irl interactions very much, and one of the only reasons why I even bother interacting with them at all is because it would feel like I'm throwing away whatever progress I've made, the other reason being that I don't want to make them feel bad. My desire for women is in direct conflict with my preference for isolation, and every attempt I make at trying to meet new people is emotionally exhausting.

Dating apps are also completely hopeless for me, I've swiped through all the women within a wide radius, on multiple different apps, only to get nowhere. Nearly every time I try to interact with women irl they won't make eye contact, will barely reply to me at all, and will do everything they can to signal to me that they want me to fuck off. The rare occasions where this didn't happen turned out to be women who pitied me, saw me as a child, or otherwise didn't even see me as a man.

Every time I do anything other than rot I eventually end up feeling worse for having done so.

You got irl friends?:dafuckfeels:
Giga mogger but then again you are a GrAYcel so ofc you aren't a truecel

You got irl friends?:dafuckfeels:
Giga mogger but then again you are a GrAYcel so ofc you aren't a truecel
I wouldn't even call them friends, tbh I really struggle to relate to them. Honestly it's not difficult to meet people if you actually try, but meeting people who would even have the capacity to introduce you to women is a whole lot harder, for a variety of reasons.

Also I'm not even a real graycel, my old deleted account was from 2018, @LiterallyASoyboy.

Your friends is like reference on your CV, A foid will check that out before she sleeps with you.

It never even began. Inceldom isn't only about sex because if you don't have it, people just know it and avoid you like fire.

Just be NT bro :soy::soy::soy:
Did you even read what I wrote? I don't like irl interactions at all, I rarely get any pleasure out of them. And I also have a diagnosed personality disorder, jfl.

Same thing, there are a couple of friends of incels, and there is no problem to make them, because we are the same, but to make friends with normis or chad is impossible for me.

Did you even read what I wrote? I don't like irl interactions at all, I rarely get any pleasure out of them. And I also have a diagnosed personality disorder, jfl.
What pd do you have?

What pd do you have?
AVPD, although I often wonder if I was misdiagnosed tbh. I can force myself to interact if I really try, but I don't enjoy it and it makes me uncomfortable. I often feel lonely but when I try to talk to people irl I just realize that I don't even want to, and then I go back to isolating myself.

Tfw unresolvable loneliness.

Needless to say my discomfort is magnified when I'm around a woman whom I'm attracted to. Even if I force myself to interact anyway, for reasons I've already described I just end up wishing that I hadn't. Because issues like mine are a result of poor responses from others, which are often a result of being ugly.

AVPD, although I often wonder if I was misdiagnosed tbh. I can force myself to interact if I really try, but I don't enjoy it and it makes me uncomfortable. I often feel lonely but when I try to talk to people irl I just realize that I don't even want to, and then I go back to isolating myself.

Tfw unresolvable loneliness.

Needless to say my discomfort is magnified when I'm around a woman whom I'm attracted to. Even if I force myself to interact anyway, for reasons I've already described I just end up wishing that I hadn't. Because issues like mine are a result of poor responses from others, which are often a result of being ugly.
Could be schizoid pd tbh.
Maybe see another psychiatrist.

Except the only irl friends I can make are fellow incels, with the entire friend group being comprised of low value males similar to me.
I wouldn't even call them friends, tbh I really struggle to relate to them.
Are they really incel friends? Also where the fuck do you even befriend incels irl? I associate with one mid tier and another high tier normie, both whom I despise and I only maintain that fruitless and frustrating friendship out of fear of being completely lonely. They have a potential of introducing me to women, but when I asked about it they gave me foid like signs to fuck off, because "nah, you wouldn't like them" while constantly dismissing any of my struggles when I try to open up.

I can force myself to interact if I really try, but I don't enjoy it and it makes me uncomfortable. I often feel lonely but when I try to talk to people irl I just realize that I don't even want to, and then I go back to isolating myself.
This, every time I try to socialize I can maintain seemingly normal behavior, but inside it's a fucking torment.

Thought you denounced this place months ago I recognize this user :feelsLSD:

Are they incel friends? Also where the fuck do you even befriend incels irl? I associate with one mid tier and another high tier normie, both whom I despise and I only maintain that fruitless and frustrating friendship out of fear of being completely lonely. They have a potential of introducing me to women, but when I asked about it they gave me foid like signs to fuck off, because "nah, you wouldn't like them" while constantly dismissing any of my struggles when I try to open up.
I met one of them at work. Although I don't know with absolute certainty that they're incel, none of them have a relationship, none of them talk about past relationships, and one even joked about how he doesn't know what sex is like.
Thought you denounced this place months ago I recognize this user :feelsLSD:
I'm indecisive. I left because I was and had been trying to ascend for a while, but needless to say that hasn't worked out.

I don't think I even have any actual friends. More like acquaintances out of circumstance/people I happen to talk to. I just don't relate to most of them, at worst I kind of hate them

Our ranks are increasing. This makes me happy. :society: