Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just make female friends bro it's so easy

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-

Yeah sure it's so easy to get female friend right? Just go talk to them.[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]No femoid wants to be friends with a subhuman and also the foids virtue signalling in the answers. We know how much foids hate subhumans. They hate our existence and would not even want to be in the same room as me let alone be my "friend" :feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]

ya "just go to the mall and walk up to foids bro".
Even if I worked up the confidence to do that,
I'm so damaged mentally that once the foid rejects me or just laughs at me I'll prob rope.
Exposure therapy doesn't work for truecels

ya "just go to the mall and walk up to foids bro".
Even if I worked up the confidence to do that,
I'm so damaged mentally that once the foid rejects me or just laughs at me I'll prob rope.
Exposure therapy doesn't work for truecels
Doesn't work. They'll just make you buy them shit.

Yeah sure it's so easy to get female friend right? Just go talk to them.
[UWSL]No femoid wants to be friends with a subhuman and also the foids virtue signalling in the answers. We know how much foids hate subhumans. They hate our existence and would not even want to be in the same room as me let alone be my "friend" :feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]
Even if want to make female friend it's impossible if you're ugly

if you say hi to a foid you will get pERpetual prison for rape

Yeah sure it's so easy to get female friend right? Just go talk to them.
become their "friend" then get them drunk turn off the lights, pretend to be a chad by showing them a picture of one and have a little fun with them. If they get mad just punch them, or cut them all. All of this in Minecraft by the way.

Becoming her friend is becoming her cuck