Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just make a tinder

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
I have no words
Screenshot 20200209 141502 Sync Dev
Screenshot 20200209 141521 Sync Dev

it’s the cucks and the simps fault tbh

they give females too much validation and attention

ive liked foids much uglier then that on tinder and they have all rejected me

still gets more attention from the opposite sex than all of us combined

Showing here eyes wouldn't take her SMV down by even 1%

Her nose is just like opry's lol :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I'd date her (I mog her) which means guys more attractive than me want to date her.
She's not a fucking incel
full

I swear the field of depression and psychiatry is geared towards these stupid zoomer bitches that go from 100% to 99% and claim they are depressed. Meanwhile Men are out there going from 5% to 0% shooting themselves and throwing themselves into traffic. Yet there is still no spotlight on the issues of Men. Femistazis are sadistic whores who don't deserve rights. That is pretty much every female at this point.

solid 2 without fakeup. surgery lmao all these bitches can think about is fake fake fake

solid 2 without fakeup. surgery lmao all these bitches can think about is fake fake fake
Not being fat automatically makes foids start out with 3 points so she cant be a 2 unless deformed im not saying shes good looking but shes not as ugly as she thinks and im sure 80% of this sub would fuck her

Not being fat automatically makes foids start out with 3 points so she cant be a 2 unless deformed im not saying shes good looking but shes not as ugly as she thinks and im sure 80% of this sub would fuck her
she's very fucking ugly, 3 is the max she can be if I'm generous. fat girls can easily find bf if they have good face and/or shapely fat, not blob fat

she's very fucking ugly, 3 is the max she can be if I'm generous. fat girls can easily find bf if they have good face and/or shapely fat, not blob fat
Your saying shes a trucel

Not being fat automatically makes foids start out with 5 points

With how many foids are fat in the UK?

It makes foids start out with 5 points.

With how many foids are fat in the UK?

It makes foids start out with 5 points.
Foids cant be average looking just because their skinny because their face is a factor but their body can definitely boost their score if they dont have a good face

Foids cant be average looking just because their skinny because their face is a factor but their body can definitely boost their score if they dont have a good face

Around 70% of women are classed as overweight in the UK.

For you to have a decent body as a foid already puts you in the top 30%. Even if a foid has deformed face, she'll be a 5/10 (At minimum),

Femcels at it again.

Around 70% of women are classed as overweight in the UK.

For you to have a decent body as a foid already puts you in the top 30%. Even if a foid has deformed face, she'll be a 5/10 (At minimum),
Ill take your word for it. That sounds like a sad country

Ngk she has truecel eyes just looks better bec. light color. She would be a trucel. if. she was a male.

Ill take your word for it. That sounds like a sad country

At least 64% of adults in England are overweight.

Notice how they say "at least"?

Based on a 2014 study (6 years AGO):

In 2014 62% of adults in England were classified as overweight or obese (a body mass index of 25 or above), compared to 53% 20 years earlier. More than two-thirds of men and almost 6 in 10 women are overweight or obese.

From the foids I see in the UK, without a doubt that figure is 70%.

Ngk she has truecel eyes just looks better bec. light color. She would be a trucel. if. she was a male.
She is an oven for trucels that’s true, but I would take her if she would accept me tbh.
:s I think she is also kinda my looksmatch

She is an oven for trucels that’s true, but I would take her if she would accept me tbh.
:s I think she is also kinda my looksmatch
Your a fool if you think you even have a chance with her she probably has so many guys on the side due to her unattractive looks it would make your head spin

Your a fool if you think you even have a chance with her she probably has so many guys on the side due to her unattractive looks it would make your head spin
I also think she already had her fair share of men. I think She mainly wants attention and chad. No way she would go out with me or watch Netflix together. She is no landwhale and kind of cute so volcel if you wouldn’t.

I bet if I asked her out she would reject me jfl

There is plastic surgery for eyes tho

She's below average but would still get lots of matches on Tinder and other dating apps if she tried, even from above average guys that would mog her (beta men and cucks love seeing insecure foids even if she admitted it)

She most likely posted that to get virtue signalling comments lifting her up praising how "beautiful" she is and how she mogs the other "femcels"

It's no different from the chads/chadlites that post selfies on Incel/looksmaxing forums

To date i have yet to know a female who couldnt get a guy. there was a girl in my scholl when i was younger who was psycho and pulled these ugly twisted raging faces. Id call her the gremlin. I think was had some kind of mental disorder. Even she has kids now.. All of them can get even an at least average guy

I would eat her pussy after a walk under the summer sun

She looks like a Meth head.

I swear the field of depression and psychiatry is geared towards these stupid zoomer bitches that go from 100% to 99% and claim they are depressed. Meanwhile Men are out there going from 5% to 0% shooting themselves and throwing themselves into traffic. Yet there is still no spotlight on the issues of Men. Femistazis are sadistic whores who don't deserve rights. That is pretty much every female at this point.

To date i have yet to know a female who couldnt get a guy. there was a girl in my scholl when i was younger who was psycho and pulled these ugly twisted raging faces. Id call her the gremlin. I think was had some kind of mental disorder. Even she has kids now.. All of them can get even an at least average guy

Holy fuck my sides lmao.

For real though I have no idea what kind of echochamber Femcels must exist in to not get that people are pretty much clawing down the door to date them. I can’t even comprehend what it must be like to live in a world where you could install tinder and fuck 3 or 4 points above your PSL and STILL have the gall to call yourself a Femcel.

out of my league