Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Just love yourself bro, stop seeking external validation!"

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Now to a degree, you should love yourself. But like stoicism, its a cope. How can you love yourself without a release? Most people that "love themselves" have a cope that they are really good at. They self-actualize through copes. You can't solely, by yourself, no release, love yourself. We're shaped by our circumstances. No, WE HAVE BEEN MOLDED by our circumstances.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EXTERNAL VALIDATION. YOU ARE SUBCONSCIOUSLY SHAPED BY CIRCUMSTANCES. NO AMOUNT OF SELF-ACCEPTANCE OR LOVE WILL EVER CHANGE THAT.

Now don't confuse this with being a cuck and caring about what femoids think about us. But you if think that you, as a low value male, i. e. not a chad or even normie tier, that you can suddenly hop in bed with normies and be all kumbaya, you are sorely mistaken.

LISTEN HERE, YOU ARE A LOW VALUE MALE. AND SOCIETY WANTS YOU TO KNOW YOUR PLACE. SOCIETY IS MERCILESS AND RUTHLESS. THEY WILL BEAT YOU DOWN LIKE A HAMMER BEATING DOWN A NAIL THAT STICKS OUT. THEY WILL MENTALLY FUCK WITH YOU. THEY HAVE PSYCHOLOGICALLY MADE YOU HATE YOURSELF. ITS A FEEDBACK LOOP OF SOCIETY TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE A LOW VALUE MALE. YOU WILL HATE YOURSELF FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

"hurr durr love is a chemical reaction", "just love yourself bro", "stop seeking external validation" - MGTOW.

Why should i love myself? I fucking hate myself actually...it doesn't matter what i think of myself,it wouldn't improve how people see me,i would still be an ugly manlet.

'Just love yourself' aka be a delusional moron who dances in his/her own little world.

you don't need a relationship or sex to be happy bro! nobody will love you if you don't love yourself! I was in a relationship once, and let me tell you, it's better to avoid it!

'Just love yourself' aka be a delusional moron who dances in his/her own little world.
Before I got introduced to the blackpill, I used to watch MGTOW content like TurdFlingingMonkey. I tried "loving myself and top seeking external validation" but society outright doesn't stop treating me like shit.

There's this quote that encapsulates everything I feel about this redpill bullshit and MGTOW in general.

"every corpse on Everest was once a highly motivated person."

It fucking destroys me knowing that I believe in a lie. My heart bleeds. I fucking hate MGTOW.

I have embraced the coveted darkness of the blackpil and I am more happier.

Biggest cope group, they have my respect for being able to cope so hard.
It pisses me off that I wasted my life following MGTOW advice. I'm already content that I will be lonely forever. But what gives me unadulterated vitriol of MGTOW is thinking anything is possible.

I wish I could be a child before puberty happened. Now that is MGTOW. Not caring about the damn world, endless possibilities, the world at the bottom of your feet. I had dreams. MGTOW was the last ember before the spark finally burned out.

External validation is everything. Normies just don't factor it in when discussing their own ability to address their self-worth because experiencing positive re-enforcement from others is such a intrinsic part of their lives. Someone who's eaten birthday cake every for their entire life will never understand the plight of someone forced to eat coffee grimes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Advice from those who are overfed with social interaction is just as good as any kind of advice from a sheltered toddler. They will never understand our struggle.

Love yourself huh, yeah try that & see what happens huh.
Just go around with some big dick energy when you ain't seen as anything good by others.

Now to a degree, you should love yourself. But like stoicism, its a cope. How can you love yourself without a release? Most people that "love themselves" have a cope that they are really good at. They self-actualize through copes. You can't solely, by yourself, no release, love yourself. We're shaped by our circumstances. No, WE HAVE BEEN MOLDED by our circumstances.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EXTERNAL VALIDATION. YOU ARE SUBCONSCIOUSLY SHAPED BY CIRCUMSTANCES. NO AMOUNT OF SELF-ACCEPTANCE OR LOVE WILL EVER CHANGE THAT.

Now don't confuse this with being a cuck and caring about what femoids think about us. But you if think that you, as a low value male, i. e. not a chad or even normie tier, that you can suddenly hop in bed with normies and be all kumbaya, you are sorely mistaken.

LISTEN HERE, YOU ARE A LOW VALUE MALE. AND SOCIETY WANTS YOU TO KNOW YOUR PLACE. SOCIETY IS MERCILESS AND RUTHLESS. THEY WILL BEAT YOU DOWN LIKE A HAMMER BEATING DOWN A NAIL THAT STICKS OUT. THEY WILL MENTALLY FUCK WITH YOU. THEY HAVE PSYCHOLOGICALLY MADE YOU HATE YOURSELF. ITS A FEEDBACK LOOP OF SOCIETY TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE A LOW VALUE MALE. YOU WILL HATE YOURSELF FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

"hurr durr love is a chemical reaction", "just love yourself bro", "stop seeking external validation" - MGTOW.
I do fucking love myself, now I want someone who loves me too the fuck

Telling humans, which are inherently social creatures, to abandon validation and love themselves is ridiculous.