Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just lotterymaxx bro

fat-lottery-winner-finds-love.jpg

matches dont mean shit , even dates dont mean shit if u dont have sex after

What good will a match do if you can't have sex with her

I work at a grocery store and the number of times i have seen downtrodden, baggy eyed, older men with dead eyes playing the lottery is shocking. To some people, the lottery is their only hope of reacquiring everything that they were excluded from in their youth. Thats why people always say theyd get drugs and hookers, so they can vicariously live as your typical teen chad. Every other one of my coworkers plays the lottery and they have this laundry list of stupid shit they would buy. I see this as a sort of bluepill cope; they are too naive to see that they are playing a losing game which they lost at birth

I work at a grocery store and the number of times i have seen downtrodden, baggy eyed, older men with dead eyes playing the lottery is shocking. To some people, the lottery is their only hope of reacquiring everything that they were excluded from in their youth. Thats why people always say theyd get drugs and hookers, so they can vicariously live as your typical teen chad. Every other one of my coworkers plays the lottery and they have this laundry list of stupid shit they would buy. I see this as a sort of bluepill cope; they are too naive to see that they are playing a losing game which they lost at birth
1537221319999 png322652

Even with his fake lottery money gain, he only got 53 matches.
I doubt he'd get more than one hundred.
No money can save you if you're ugly.

Even with his fake lottery money gain, he only got 53 matches.
I doubt he'd get more than one hundred.
No money can save you if you're ugly.
Ye

thats something new. ty for info :feelstrash: