Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just lost another friend (question for r/inceltear)

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
my friend recently just told me if I don’t lose my virginity this summer, he’ll stop talking to me. So my question, r/inceltears, where should me, a neurodivergent Indian who has lots of trauma from childhood, go, If not incel forums?

my friend recently just told me if I don’t lose my virginity this summer, he’ll stop talking to me.
Mood What GIF by NBC

wait what?:dafuckfeels:

stop giving them attention

Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than picturing the misery going on behind the screens of all of these posturing, mentally ill scumbags, as people in their lives Google their names and see details of what disgusting pieces of shit they are, as I have written about on this forum.

They all try to make themselves look a certain way, but I know the truth. They're miserable and they're all alone. Nobody can help them.

And now, their lives are about to become so much worse.

It's such good cope.

I doxx them, see what absolute losers are, and feel bad for them for a moment, because they look like such pathetic, harmless pussies. Then I remember that they decided to cope with their misery by taking it out on innocent incels who never did anything to them. That makes them absolute scum of the earth. There is no torture I inflict on them that could be enough. But I'll do the best I can.

I love the fact that any time Robert Garnica of Barquisimeto, Venezuela (Princess_Kitty14), tries to get freelance work as a coder, anyone who Googles him will see that he preys on teenage girls. I love the fact that the scumbag hypocrites on IncelTear know all about this, yet lie their asses off about it (even after their very own Adam Dooling was also exposed). It implicates them in it. They're accessories to it. Christopher Swain-Tran of Geelong, Australia, was shown all of the facts, and he was fine with it. That's why it'll be fun to let his Vietnamese wife, Mai, know all about the facts. Including his enjoyment of incest stories on Reddit. I love the fact that Swain-Tran had to go on OKCupid to meet a Vietnamese immigrant, and had to resort to the "JBW" meme in order to avoid being an incel. I love the fact that people in his life will Google his name and read all about what a scumbag he is, and he's such an autistic idiot that he won't be able to figure out why people are upset with him.

I love that PearlyRing has intractable back pain, and it's only a matter of time before she becomes tolerant of all pain killers, and has to commit suicide. I love the fact that she was divorced for being a cunt, had to get a job as a mail carrier because she didn't get as much alimony and child support as she was hoping for, and impotently tries to take her anger towards men out on anonymous incels on the internet. I love the fact that she has nothing going for her besides a boyfriend, and she tries to use this to argue her life is somehow better than mine, proving that she is a laughable hypocrite for claiming that incels aren't justified in making such a big deal about not getting laid. Think of me when you down your last bottle of Oxycontin, you shitstain cunt.

I love that Joe Gelman of Deland, Florida (Dieselpunkcyberpunk), is guaranteed to remain a NEET, thanks to not being able to get by a simple Google search. I love that this obnoxious, LARPing scumbag is totally alone and screwed. I love that he was so agoraphobic that he had to finish high school on a disability program, and that he went so long barely speaking that even the muscles in his throat don't work properly anymore. I love that he tried to start a relationship with a "young lady" on Skype back in 2019, it didn't work, and he proceeded to start LARPing shortly after. Oh, and would you look at that? He deleted his account again. There's a shocker!

I love that Bobby I, formerly known as Brookshire-Hathaway and Lift_and_Lurk, is so miserable in life that he had to go online and pretend to be married to his neighbor's teenage daughter, Gillian. I love that his real wife is fat, doesn't wear makeup, and clearly doesn't do it for him. I love that the "band" he was bragging about playing in is actually a church band, and there are videos of him playing his bass at home during covid (when they were doing online streams for his church) and he looks like he's being held hostage. Probably because his wife drags him to church and makes him get involved in it, and he's an atheist who wants to enjoy jailbait pussy. That's why he's always lifting and...posting.

I love that A_n_n_i_e_2_8 went so insane that she filed hundreds of police reports on some guy named "Matt" from Maryland, thinking that that's "me," and claimed that I am an international criminal mastermind who is responsible for having two British women murdered by some crazy cult guy. I also love that she and PearlyRing are cut from similar cloth when it comes to their #ChronicPain.

I love how many mentally ill trannies there are on there. I love knowing how many trannies commit suicide.

IncelTear shitstains try to cope with their shitty lives and horrid personalities by "mocking" incels, but in actuality, they are providing us with the cope.

Keep talking about me, IncelTear shitstains. Keep putting yourself on my radar.

>claim to be in successful relationships but their dates with their significant others appear to be stalking incels. They are our biggest fans guys
>”that particular incel”, these people are actually chronically online.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/139vc5c/this_is_exactly_why_you_will_never_get_a/jj4hduw/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&utm_content=1&utm_term=15&context=3

“Weeding out misogynistic men” HAHAHA daily reminder that even normies hate you chronically online losers, and mock you for the true genetic trash you are

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/jdm2x0/never_forget_the_incel_meetup_vs_the_inceltears/g991tmb/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/ek8evj/got_called_an_incel_for_suggesting_that_you/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

Go to the comments for more Cagefuel

View: https://twitter.com/womenpostingls/status/1594367497775374338?s=46

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/1398jgm/hold_the_applause_ive_gotten_the_rinceltear_right/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

They quite literally take pride in being DMed by some random incel. “Rite of passage”, it’s like an badge of honor for these live-less animals.

Bragging about being in sexless relationships

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/12nr3vj/my_bf_proving_that_just_because_im_asexual_that/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

Even other FEMOIDS HATE THEM HAHAHAA

View: https://medium.com/@jrodriguez822/inceltear-more-dangerous-than-incels-themselves-96b98d347ffb

“Juanita Rodriguez”

Here’s a comment on that article: “So I'm a former r/inceltears follower and poster til well I found out the truth. If you want to know a little more let me know”

IT, I am your father. Despite rotting this whole semester I still maintained my 3.5 GPA, while your “asexual” girlfriends get pumped and dumped like the cunts they are by chad because you cannot satisfy them. NOBODY likes you, or agrees with you. NOBODY. Keep seething about richer and more attractive men dating younger women, with ur sister sub TwoXChromosomes, another sub full of disgusting roasties. Good night losers.

my friend recently just told me if I don’t lose my virginity this summer, he’ll stop talking to me. So my question, r/inceltears, where should me, a neurodivergent Indian who has lots of trauma from childhood, go, If not incel forums?
I thought someone died but it's just irrelevant cuck shit

i wouldnt count on him lol

Youre friend is an idiot

why does your "friend" care that much :feelsjuice: reads like attention seeking
He’s a sexhaver. I’m not his “friend” anymore, I refuse to associate with normiescum

"muh he a bad friend"... Jfl Normies seriously think that we get to choose who we're friends with. A bad friend is better than no friend. We dont have the levels of choice they have.

"muh he a bad friend"... Jfl Normies seriously think that we get to choose who we're friends with. A bad friend is better than no friend. We dont have the levels of choice they have.
I hate normies so mucn

Easy; OP probably talks about being an Incel all the time, so his friend gave him an ultimatum.

Mate or no Mate
Jfl at this normiescum argument

Hes giving an ultimatum, Stop talking to this person at once to show your worth

Leave him alone, he's too toxic and doesn't have a good enough personality to be your friend.

tbh fakecel if you can make friends in real life

who is your friend, Stifler??? I would rather have a dad that beats me than to be Chad's lackey that treats you like shit for being a virgin

2023 05 11 17 21 06 stifler meme   Google Search   Brave

I'd rather have no friends.

Sounds like he is trying to take your virginity, you better run.

I’m back to having no friends jfl
I can't speak for the situation, but if you were complaining about not getting laid to your friend then it's perfectly understandable for him to say that. He would be either trying to give you extra motivation, or tired of hearing you complain.

You could have also lied and said you got laid.

But it sounds like you don't like him, so the friendship wasn't worth it.

I can't speak for the situation, but if you were complaining about not getting laid to your friend then it's perfectly understandable for him to say that. He would be either trying to give you extra motivation, or tired of hearing you complain.

You could have also lied and said you got laid.

But it sounds like you don't like him, so the friendship wasn't worth it.
Greycel post

Greycel post
I had another account about six years ago, deleted it and switched to the looksmaxing forum for a while. I know pretty much everything the incels believe, everything the looksmaxers believe, every thing the pua's believe, and so on. The incel bubble is like any other bubble (all sources of information exist in bubbles). If you stay inside it for too long, and don't get other sources of information, your worldview will become very distorted and you will become a highly toxic person that's not nice to be around.

I'd rather have no friends.
I dunno tbh. i already know that i'll never achieve chad tier level of acceptance and popularity. Id be happy to be a slight afterthough as opposed to treated like walking cancer

Solitude is a preferable companion to some inimical influence.
depends how bad they are really. My old "friends" turned out to be shit. Most normies suck in general and staying away from them certainly is a benefit.

I had another account about six years ago, deleted it and switched to the looksmaxing forum for a while. I know pretty much everything the incels believe, everything the looksmaxers believe, every thing the pua's believe, and so on. The incel bubble is like any other bubble (all sources of information exist in bubbles). If you stay inside it for too long, and don't get other sources of information, your worldview will become very distorted and you will become a highly toxic person that's not nice to be around.
I will die here

I dunno tbh. i already know that i'll never achieve chad tier level of acceptance and popularity. Id be happy to be a slight afterthough as opposed to treated like walking cancer
For me it depends how toxic people are. If there's some people that aren't' that bad, I'd rather have friends. But if a somewhat toxic person is saying they don't like me and don't want to be friends with me, I'm not going to put any effort into keeping that friendship.

The reason you gave is the reason I still spend some time looksmaxing, and practicing social skills. Even if you're not attractive to women, if you have decent social skills, are friendly, have a genuine positive vibe, and are physically fit people will rarely treat you like walking cancer.

For me it depends how toxic people are. If there's some people that aren't' that bad, I'd rather have friends. But if a somewhat toxic person is saying they don't like me and don't want to be friends with me, I'm not going to put any effort into keeping that friendship.

The reason you gave is the reason I still spend some time looksmaxing, and practicing social skills. Even if you're not attractive to women, if you have decent social skills, are friendly, have a genuine positive vibe, and are physically fit people will rarely treat you like walking cancer.
Thats the dream really. To atleast have some level of social capital to not be considered a walking pathogen. If you're fuck ugly, most people don't consider you to be a person. More a disease. A nuisance. It would be a lot nicer to be treated with some basic level of humanity than not at all.

thats not a friend , thats a dipshit