Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just lost all my Psychology Notecards

incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

Officer
★★★★
So some of you may have heard how my CSCI project was corrupted this week. I redid my work but got behind in my Psychology class. I have a test this Monday which is 33% of my grade. Fortunately, last week I had made notecards for all 4 chapters on the test. This had taken all weekend and I had not memorized anything. This-morning, I woke up knowing that I had work to do. On the last test I had memorized everything yet only got 80%. So what did I do first? I tried to take out my existing notecards and start studying. Only problem is that they were no where to be found in my room. I had a mental breakdown, throwing all my stuff everywhERe looking for them and my incel roommate heard everything. Then, I scoured campus for them and guess what? They were nowhere to be found. I now remake every single notecard. This same pattern has occurred all my life so there is literally no point doing anything except using drugs and jacking off to Giantess Vore.
#Never change
#Special ed kid by nature

Last edited:
It's over for you buddy

How good are your cramming skills? you need to start cramming info asap tbh.

It's over for you buddy

How good are your cramming skills? you need to start cramming info asap tbh.
Cramming skills suck. I have 4 energy drinks with over 1000MG of Caffeine total and a pack of Spirits. Gonna study late tonight and tomorrow and hope for a C.

It's a Freshman level class by the way and I am a "Senior".

Cramming skills suck. I have 4 energy drinks with over 1000MG of Caffeine total and a pack of Spirits. Gonna study late tonight and tomorrow and hope for a C.
Yeah you need to log out of here and start studying

Good luck :y'all:

if you write them all down again you will remember them for sure.
no need to study extra.

if you write them all down again you will remember them for sure.
no need to study extra.
Thank you that makes me feel better. Might not be quite as bad as I thought but still jeopardized my weekend. The results of my work are always stolen from me no matter what I do.

Ask someon for their notes.

So some of you may have heard how my CSCI project was corrupted this week. I redid my work but got behind in my Psychology class. I have a test this Monday which is 33% of my grade. Fortunately, last week I had made notecards for all 4 chapters on the test. This had taken all weekend and I had not memorized anything. This-morning, I woke up knowing that I had work to do. On the last test I had memorized everything yet only got 80%. So what did I do first? I tried to take out my existing notecards and start studying. Only problem is that they were no where to be found in my room. I had a mental breakdown, throwing all my stuff everywhERe looking for them and my incel roommate heard everything. Then, I scoured campus for them and guess what? They were nowhere to be found. I now remake every single notecard. This same pattern has occurred all my life so there is literally no point doing anything except using drugs and jacking off to Giantess Vore.
#Never change
#Special ed kid by nature

View attachment 59399
You cant memorize stuff. You need to learn the underlying reasons for things so you can think problems through rather than memorizing equations
It's like studying a maze. If they change the maze, it's still a maze, but you've only memorized that one maze. If you learn how to get through mazes by say the "right wall rule", then every maze will be solvable

You cant memorize stuff. You need to learn the underlying reasons for things so you can think problems through rather than memorizing equations
It's like studying a maze. If they change the maze, it's still a maze, but you've only memorized that one maze. If you learn how to get through mazes by say the "right wall rule", then every maze will be solvable

Fortunately I got one of those mongoloid brains that work well with good ol' rote repetition.

No need for higher order thinking or elaboration with my studying.

This is why i don't use notecards. They're too small and easily lost. I always write down notes on my laptop, or on paper (as a last resort).