Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just lost 2 "friends" because of COVID

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
It's fucking ridiculous what happened

They informed me that I (unvaccinated persons) are the cause why so many people are dying and that we have all these constraints. And they don't want to spend out with me in real life since I am unvaccinated.

ngl I wasn't very close to these two guys, so it wasn't like I lost my childhood friends or anything. However, I did see them occasionally, and they were still acquaintances. It's frightening how easily these people can be deceived, and how fascist our government is pitting groups of people against one another.

What's going on around the world due to a fucking flu bug lol?

What a fucking subhuman planet we live in, with subhuman leadership :fuk:

Get vaxxed they said, it works they said.

@rope2cope, will the vaccinated truly die off before the unvaccinated? :waitwhat:

Giga cucked to fall for this scamdemic and to take the jewjabs.

They informed me that I (unvaccinated persons) are the cause why so many people are dying and that we have all these constraints. And they don't want to spend out with me in real life since I am unvaccinated.
well they were niggers brainwashed by kikes

Just take the vaccine, nothing happened to me

Dont worry all it does is to make your balls explode like Nicky Minajs cusin. and myocarditis. Totally worth it for 3 month protection before the next booser.

Dont worry all it does is to make your balls explode like Nicky Minajs cusin. and myocarditis. Totally worth it for 3 month protection before the next booser.
Honestly i hope it does make my " friends' " balls explode

then again they were soy incels as well, they just didn't realize it lmao

If I were you OP, I would stay away from the vaxxed for now. With how much hatred they have for antivaxxers, I wouldn't be suprised if they led a witch-hunt for us.

bro it's a gamble and the fact that people are dying from a vaccine is inacceptable.
So you think people can die from the vaccine?
Answer this, how exactly do they die from the vaccine and how long does it take?

If I were you OP, I would stay away from the vaxxed for now. With how much hatred they have for antivaxxers, I wouldn't be suprised if they led a witch-hunt for us.

View attachment 537680
Nah, the only conspiracy theory is that Jews made vaccines to kill people.

Which is retarded reasoning, like why would they want to kill people who are obedient and are going to take the vaccine? That would just leave them with uncooperative resisting non-sheeple. I think if there's any conspiracy, it's the other way around, they made the virus and they're hoping it will wipe out troublemakers who don't want to do what they're told and get vaxxed.

UK, Germany and Italy detect Omicron coronavirus variant cases.

:blackpill: spoiler alert if you were Chad you wouldn't lose friends over this.

Nah, the only conspiracy theory is that Jews made vaccines to kill people.

Which is retarded reasoning, like why would they want to kill people who are obedient and are going to take the vaccine? That would just leave them with uncooperative resisting non-sheeple. I think if there's any conspiracy, it's the other way around, they made the virus and they're hoping it will wipe out troublemakers who don't want to do what they're told and get vaxxed.

we have too many people on this planet. more and more jobs will be done by machines in the future, leaving a shitton of people without jobs. we can't pay all these jobless hobos. we can't afford to pay sick and jobless people any longer, that's why we have to get rid of a bunch or else they will start a rebellion because the system can't provide for them anymore.

no point in incels getting the vaxx since 90% of us never leave the house anyway

how the fucc would you get covid if you never come within 20ft of normies lol

I'm surprised guys here even had friends

I never had friends

the only way out is to pay 250€ for the covid pass to slide through.

we have too many people on this planet. more and more jobs will be done by machines in the future, leaving a shitton of people without jobs. we can't pay all these jobless hobos. we can't afford to pay sick and jobless people any longer, that's why we have to get rid of a bunch or else they will start a rebellion because the system can't provide for them anymore.
Ok, but why would they want to get rid of the most obedient most trusting people and let the troublemakers live?

And besides, fewer people leads to less consumer spending which leads to lower profits and slower growth. So you'd just have the same situation.

And besides the besides, there's a lot of jobless hobos who used to work in the hospitality and travel industries which got rekt by the pandemic measures.

None of the conspiracy theories make sense.

@rope2cope, will the vaccinated truly die off before the unvaccinated? :waitwhat:
I'm tired of it all now, I am turbo blackpilled. Let the vaccinated cucks drop like flies, I wish death on every one of those cuck faggots.

I'm tired of it all now, I am turbo blackpilled. Let the vaccinated cucks drop like flies, I wish death on every one of those cuck faggots.
Including me? :waitwhat:

Ok, but why would they want to get rid of the most obedient most trusting people and let the troublemakers live?
troublemakers will have to take the vaccine, too. they're currently working on concepts on how to make the vaccine obligatory.
And besides, fewer people leads to less consumer spending which leads to lower profits and slower growth. So you'd just have the same situation.
they don't care about profits and growth lol, they already have more money than they can spend. it's about controlling the people and prevent rebellion against the system.

Because most likely when the sheep/vaxxed people get killed or become seriously injured, the only survivors left would be the unvaxxed and the ethnics they would be importing from the 3rd world countries which will be turned into slaves and work for the NWO and elites. It's like eugenics, you kill off the weak-minded and let the strong survive. For the unvaxxed survivors, it doesn't matter if we don't comply because there will be less of us to resist. They want to create a 2-tier society, that way they can spectate from above and see the shitshow unfold. They want the dumb illiterate people to attack the higher upper class (which would be the unvaxxed survivors in this case) and not the real elites.

Just get vaccinated nigger

they don't care about profits and growth lol
But earlier you said
we can't pay all these jobless hobos. we can't afford to pay sick and jobless people any longer, that's why we have to get rid of a bunch
If they ruin the economy by reducing growth and economic activity, they're going to make the problem they're supposedly trying to solve worse not better.

it's about controlling the people and prevent rebellion against the system.
How are they preventing rebellion by supposedly killing off the most obedient and compliant people, while agitating and alerting those who are already not cooperative and suspicious? Why not put the doom juice in the water and put the antidote in the vaccine so it kills off the most problematic people first? Or why not make the virus that kills everybody and then make a proper vaccine to protect the obedient sheeple?

You need to think it through.

For the unvaxxed survivors, it doesn't matter if we don't comply because there will be less of us to resist.
To resist what? The elites? How many elites are there? Who's protecting them and why don't those guys just take over instead?

It doesn't make sense to believe that fewer people are easier to control, because those fewer people would have more freedom and influence (because they're basically the only ones left) and they'd be the most skeptical, uncooperative ones who were harder to control to begin with.

It doesn't make sense that the vaccine is deliberately harmful because it would harm precisely the ones who are the easiest to control, and miss those who are the hardest to control. Think it through, construct a new theory because the one you have doesn't pass sanity check.

Last edited:
Because most likely when the sheep/vaxxed people get killed or become seriously injured, the only survivors left would be the unvaxxed and the ethnics they would be importing from the 3rd world countries which will be turned into slaves and work for the NWO and elites. It's like eugenics, you kill off the weak-minded and let the strong survive. For the unvaxxed survivors, it doesn't matter if we don't comply because there will be less of us to resist. They want to create a 2-tier society, that way they can spectate from above and see the shitshow unfold. They want the dumb illiterate people to attack the higher upper class (which would be the unvaxxed survivors in this case) and not the real elites.
:bigbrain::whitepill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Dangerously high IQ

It's fucking ridiculous what happened

ngl I wasn't very close to these two guys, so it wasn't like I lost my childhood friends or anything. However, I did see them occasionally, and they were still acquaintances. It's frightening how easily these people can be deceived, and how fascist our government is pitting groups of people against one another.

What's going on around the world due to a fucking flu bug lol?

What a fucking subhuman planet we live in, with subhuman leadership :fuk:
Normies have below average IQ especially these one obsessed with altruism and want to "help" others injecting graphene in their body

Soon they'll be dead I'm guessing. Their immune systems have been severely compromised and a common cold or flu would probably be enough to kill them. If they don't die within the next year it will only be a matter of time. Anyone who has taken the vaccine is a pretty much already dead.
A lot of people who've taken the vaccine have received a placebo. The governments can't have their entire population dropping dead.

JFL. If they're chastising you for being unvaccinated, they were never your friends and you're much better off having no contact with them.

Imagine having friends irl. Fakecel trait

Lmao. It's true.
the whole point of this site is to highlight social rejection

by writing the original post, I talk about how I failed to have two friends that probably didn't respect me that much to begin with

so please explain how i am in the wrong here

So many conspiracycels here lol. Pandemics like this aren’t uncommon guys they happen every century or so see the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic