Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "just looking for friends"

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
has anyone ever seen a foid profile and saw those words like they have reached a level where finding a guy is irrelevant so they want to boost the amount of friends they have. Why would you use an online app just to meet friends like how does that work

No, it's actually because she feels embarassed to be on a dating app so she disgusises it as "friends only". As soon as Chad hits her up, its all off the table.

That's when a girl is used up.. fucked so many men that she is like "I need a break" or "i feel like used up slut, maybe I should get to know someone a bit this time... first". .

No, it's actually because she feels embarassed to be on a dating app so she disgusises it as "friends only". As soon as Chad hits her up, its all off the table.
The only valid answer tbh

just looking for friends basically means "we can go on dates but if you're not Chad you're not gonna fuck me"

just looking for friends basically means "we can go on dates but if you're not Chad you're not gonna fuck me"
why do foids say one thing but mean another I guess my mindset is too direct

yes seen this and also dumb bitch who said "not looking for boyfriend already in a relationship for two years, i just want to know if i am cute because i'm insecure teehee"

They're looking for a chad fuck buddy. That's what they mean by "friends."

why do foids say one thing but mean another I guess my mindset is too direct
They're embarrassed to admit that they're disgusting shallow whores who would do literally anything to get fucked by Chad