Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just look like a celebrity

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
The most legit "Just" aside from just be gl. and Im talking about good looking celebrity u pepeg. :feelstastyman:
bonus : at the end of a video a woman makes fun of his brother who's clearly not a model-tier looking sittin infront of his pc
I love how tiktok low-key blackpill the masses hope they continue doing these kinds of stuff

Last edited:
just be chad

there all fucking chads and i want to shit on them

i feel disgusted , i mean they are all disgusting human narcissisticly showing off their gene .
am i the only one seeing the evil within their soul , they simply seem so evil and unemphatic wtf

i feel disgusted , i mean they are all disgusting human narcissisticly showing off their gene .
am i the only one seeing the evil within their soul , they simply seem so evil and unemphatic wtf
foids love showing of there chad boyfreinds

bonus : at the end of a video a woman makes fun of his brother who's clearly not a model-tier looking sittin infront of his pc
Timestamp ?

wtf they mog the foids so hard its over :feelsUnreal:

What's the point in living if you are not a Chad.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS SUIFUEL

not even suifuel tbh huge cringefuel

I think by 2030 most men including Normie's will be blackpilled and I think men will snap and go full on Viking mode on society, most of the foids in this video are below the partners in looks and it's clear that Chad's are settling for way less which means normal men will soon not stand a chance in the dating game.

Foids can’t love a man who is sub6, they can only settle for him

The most legit "Just" aside from just be gl. and Im talking about good looking celebrity u pepeg. :feelstastyman:
I love how tiktok low-key blackpill the masses hope they continue doing these kinds of stuff

Where the fuck is the video you muppet?!