Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just look at this subhuman's twitter account. IT'S OVER

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This subhuman has no look, no frame, no height, no money, no status. But he has a genie in a lamp and that genie brings him everything (like he has 3844 followers).

Be warned, potent suicide fuel inside.

https://twitter.com/_biggerthanyobf

If you don't have a genie in 2018, IT'S OVER.

Penis size > everything else

literally hung like a horse.

BBC theory is real.

BonePressed said:
Penis size > everything else

I used to think those BBC shit are just cope, after seeing this now I believe in dickpill.

used to think mine was decently sized but nope, not after this. over.

Why are you looking at dicks, are you some kind of faggot?

fukmylyf said:
literally hung like a horse.

The size is like that of a small horse, literally.

d91.gif

RREEEEEEEEE said:

I wish I could become one.

chudur-budur said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I wish I could become one.
I see your point, you can't be incel and gay at the same time. I take back what I said, just look at that dick daily and maybe you'll turn gay for real.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I see your point, you can't be incel and gay at the same time. I take back what I said, just look at that dick daily and maybe you'll turn gay for real.

Yup, I am also planning that too, "streetshitting fag" doesn't sound that bad actually.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Are traps gay?

chudur-budur said:
This subhuman has no look, no frame, no height, no money, no status. But he has a genie in a lamp and that genie brings him everything (like he has 3844 followers).

Be warned, potent suicide fuel inside.

https://twitter.com/_biggerthanyobf

If you don't have a genie in 2018, IT'S OVER.

I thought you were talking about a real lamp before I opened that page.

chudur-budur said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Yup, I am also planning that too, "streetshitting fag" doesn't sound that bad actually.

Dropping turds together out in the middle of the street with your brown papi... sounds good TBH.

theultimate341 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Are traps gay?

Only MtF traps are. FtM traps are fine though.

cope. u cant see his face anyway, he might be a hung chad;

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
cope. u cant see his face anyway, he might be a hung chad;

That's why I did scroll down quite a bit, I was curious about his looks, there is a pic with half of his face, he is a subhuman.

chudur-budur said:
That's why I did scroll down quite a bit, I was curious about his looks, there is a pic with half of his face, he is a subhuman.

where tho

yep its over for him, face is everything and just by seeing 1/4 of his face hes doomed