Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just look at this degenerate shit

C

Circlemarveljerk

Recruit
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7go4kr/social_changes_that_would_actually_help_incels_to/

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
"End slut shaming"

SCP-049

SCP-049

Greycel
"Yes, they [beauty standards] affect women more than men."
What a load of nonsense. Females can literally just use makeup and get almost every man they want. Even without makeup, women just need to go to places like Omegle and Tinder to be told how good they look, regardless of their actual attractiveness. In what world do these people live?

kodoku

kodoku

stand-shitter
★★
2d 2h 25m
My head hurts when I read bullshit so strong

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
These people are beyond hope, they are like schizophrenics with hallucinations: you cannot simply "argue" with a schizophrenic and convince him with rational arguments that their hallucinations aren't real. This is why I always say that we don't need more freedom of speech but more power. These people will INCREASE sluttery, increase feminism, increase misandry and in return turn incels into drag queens with make-up and high heels.

But they forget that women are socially hypergamous and sexually submissive/masochist, aroused by pain, fear and loss of control. After all, this is also why their favorite insults are terms that evoke disgust (creepy, weird, strange) rather than fear. But these people still believe that men have to render themselves harmless and women slut it up even more so the sex will trickle down.

The idea of sex trickling down in a free market sexuality is just as silly as the idea of the wealth trickling down in capitalism. Both is now turning into monopolism and just like the pathetic remains of the "middle-class" is getting increasingly hostile to those who are EVEN poorer than themselves, the pathetic remains of sexual normies are getting increasingly hostile to incels.

Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
14m
"[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Affordable and accessible contraception. If you have to worry about being pregnant, you become much more cautious and discerning about your sexual partners."[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lol, what? No, women aren't any more cautious about fucking around as much as possible. That's why abortions are so prevalent.[/font]

SCP-049 said:
"Yes, they [beauty standards] affect women more than men."
What a load of nonsense. Females can literally just use makeup and get almost every man they want. Even without makeup, women just need to go to places like Omegle and Tinder to be told how good they look, regardless of their actual attractiveness. In what world do these people live?

You took the words out of my mouth. Women are incapable of self-reflection and recognizing their own priviledge. They always have to play the victim and point the finger at others, when they wield immense power in this society.

Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
11h 12m
This is the EXACT fucking opposite of what we need. What a dumb fucking cunt.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
14d 4h 45m
TLDR - Become a sjw cuck and acquire women? Just lol at the cucktears bluepill thinking

I feel like vomiting just from reading that disgusting bs. How delusional can someone get?

C

Circlemarveljerk

Recruit
★★
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
TLDR - Become a sjw cuck and acquire women? Just lol at the cucktears bluepill thinking

I feel like vomiting just from reading that disgusting bs. How delusional can someone get?

The female who wrote that crap is a feminist SJW.

B

beenalongtime

Greycel
That's just another SJW jerkoff trying to control language.

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
8d 1h 32m
I get triggered every time a femoid complains about beauty standards. They can be fat or flat chested and still have thirsty white knights who jack off to them. Meanwhile no femoid masturbates to 5'2 balding Indian. Women are allowed to hide behind copious amounts of fakeup whereas a dude would be labeled a drag queen in half the time. Still, these cunts will not stop until Chad thinks every femail is a 10/10.