Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Just look at her body language ...

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-

This is a perfect example of body language when your interest is not being reciprocated .
Its weird how many men dont pick up on this sort of subliminal message .
I guess they lie to themselves and convince themselves that there is still hope .

she:
avoids eyecontact, if there is any its really short
not really a happy and inviting look on her face
what she says doesnt really match her body language (Feeling happy)
her arms were crossed when they met, didnt gave him even a fucking handshake, despite the other girl did.
doesnt face him directly
crossed legs or legs close together
arms in front of her
a lot of distance between them at all times
overall very defensive posture
she doesnt mirror his bodylanguage
looking at her nails, doing stuff with her fingers because shes so bored and tries to ignore him and avoid him
When he talks to her she rapidly turns her head to look at him like she snaps out of her dreaming about being somewhere else with someoneelse prolly too and snaps out of her ignoring to see and be catious if hes doing something like shes afraid of him coming to close
did I miss anything?

:feelsohgod: Oh god is he that oblivious

The best way to describe that body language would be 'closed off'. Aka a clear and obvious 'no'.

i like to study peoples body language its pretty interesting

Brutal rejectionpill!

Lovebirds my ass!

It’s been posted here a few times but never gets old. She gives every nonverbal sign she’s not interested and when he asks she gives him verbal confirmation.

Reminder: Society still actually thinks ugly women aren't shallow and are a perfect match for us. JFL the blackpill applies to all foids(hypergamy and juggernaut law). AWALT. Fucking idiotic faggots.

Every female acts like this around me. Then they go teehee why is that guy alone he must be shy.

fuck man this guy looks like an extra in lord of the rings i feel so bad for him

What show is this from? how did he even get her to agree to a date????

ITS TELEVISION

they're all acting for a show. Literally nothing on tv is real

Blocked in my country. Anyone got another link? Rly wanna watch this ngl. If not then vpnmaxx ngl

Video unavailable
This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

The king of cope.

No he's an actor. Its a tv show. i thought we established that reality tv is fake, ever since jersey shore got caught faking 11 years ago

If they accepted it, it would be obvious it's because of looks

No he's an actor. Its a tv show. i thought we established that reality tv is fake, ever since jersey shore got caught faking 11 years ago
whenthecopeistoostrong.gif