Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just lol

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
your dead japanese oneitis?

"He was 17 at the time of the murder. After his release, he married a Romanian woman."

Just rape and torture a woman for 40 days then kill her but still get a foid after you. I guess his personality was just too strong.

Brutal , Ricecel wasn't taking a no

"He was 17 at the time of the murder. After his release, he married a Romanian woman."

Just rape and torture a woman for 40 days then kill her but still get a foid after you. I guess his personality was just too strong.

based and yakuzapilled

Today we have the kind empathic gender, those strong independent women having no shame making videos exploiting that case (and mamy others) to get views, validations and selling their merchandises on youtube for their personal benefits.

Those were some based yakuzacels ngl

Ricecels are based ngl

Women like him because of his good personality!
Can't you toxic misogynists understand this? :soy: :soy: :soy: