Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Lol @ You if You're Not Shampooing Your Pubes and Armpits in Addition to Your Hair Everytime you Shower

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Mocking

How can you say your showeringmaxxing if your not shampooing everywhere you have lots of hair? Including the belly button.

And why would this be worthwhile in the slightest?

tenor.gif

It's over 9000, as a weeb would say.

And why would this be worthwhile in the slightest?

Really2

How can one expect to get a Japanese woman, which are the cleanest, most hygienic, and smell the best if they are not properly bathing?

Maybe Chad can have balls that smell like rotting cheese for a western pig roastie but that's not how it works in a civilized country with HQNP women.

View attachment 45106

How can one expect to get a Japanese woman, which are the cleanest, most hygienic, and smell the best if they are not properly bathing?

Maybe Chad can have balls that smell like rotting cheese for a western pig roastie but that's not how it works in a civilized country with HQNP women.
Sadly I do not think I will get far enough to have a women inspect and sniff my fucking body hair to check for some nice fragrant shampoo, boyo.

Gotta wash away your Bad Personality™.

I just use regular bodywash on those areas tbh

Just lol @ obsessing over how you smell when there's no one around to notice.

I'm gonna laugh if Tyrone manages to cuck you in Japan.

These are my main areas of focus.

just use normal body wash ? You act as if anyone cares about your exfoliating or your gymcelling. You are incel no one even looks at you.

LmfAo i thought i was the only one

I shower every 2-3 days now

I seriously wonder what happened to @Zesto, his mind is completely Japanized jfl

I seriously wonder what happened to @Zesto, his mind is completely Japanized jfl
Anime for autistic people is like throwing gasoline into a fire.