Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just Lol @ You if You're Not Exfoliationmaxxing

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Mocking

I just completed my first week of my facial scrub exfoliation treatment.

2-3x times a week (2 is good imo)

I learned about this stuff from the Koreans who are known for having the best skin quality in the world. (Not even genetic, just from proper care such as with exfoliating)

Pic related.

1307809861001.png

There is also a curry version of exfoliating @chudur-budur, I don't know too much about it though.

Dawn+key+bawls+roll+picture+searched+india+poo+_af94736d359c4d04ea09083a53ec4867.jpg

Tell em more. I am interested.

I have baby skin (which includes the ability to never grow facial hair) so I dont have any skin problems, thank God for that

Legit.
Take mk-667 25mg/day vitamin E 450mg/day vitamin C 2g/day and watch the Ascension with skin. Exfoliate with it ofc.

There is also a curry version of exfoliating @chudur-budur, I don't know too much about it though.

Dawn+key+bawls+roll+picture+searched+india+poo+_af94736d359c4d04ea09083a53ec4867.jpg
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Tell em more. I am interested.

Facial cleanser first thing you do when you take up and at night before bed.

Sunscreen everytime you go outside.

Exfoliation 2-3x a week.

Never touch your face.

It will keep you looking youthful way past when you're supposed to look old. Best to start as young as possible and never stop.

Asian girls like guys with perfect skin that are youthful so this is the most important looksmaxxing for me.

SKINMAXX SQUAD CHECK IN

Legit.
Take mk-667 25mg/day and vitamin C 2g/day and watch the Ascension with skin. Exfoliate with it.

I almost forgot Vitamin C!

I have Vitamin C serum I haven't started yet that I plan to use.

I also started this week taking 1mg Vitamin C supplements. My mom bought them for me after I asked her from her doctor who told her any dose higher than this is bad for the stomach and will cause a vitamin imbalance in your body.

Thinking of upping the ante when I'm done with this bottle though.

Never heard of mk-667 before.

Sunscreen everytime you go outside.

Exfoliation 2-3x a week.

Never touch your face.

It will keep you looking youthful way past when you're supposed to look old. Best to start as young as possible and never stop.

Asian girls like guys with perfect skin that are youthful so this is the most important looksmaxxing for me.

SKINMAXX SQUAD CHECK IN

I almost forgot Vitamin C!

I have Vitamin C serum I haven't started yet that I plan to use.

I also started this week taking 1mg Vitamin C supplements. My mom bought them for me after I asked her from her doctor who told her any dose higher than this is bad for the stomach and will cause a vitamin imbalance in your body.

Thinking of upping the ante when I'm done with this bottle though.

Never heard of mk-667 before.
1.5g/day is alright, WebMD says 2g is max.
Don't forget vitamin E for the synergistic effects and kinase inhibition ascension.

From what I've observed, skin quality is mostly genetic. Just ask the acnecels who have spent decades trying every treatment under the sun to no avail.

Exfoliation 2-3x a week.
What do you use and how does this work? You have a method from Japan?

I don't have a huge skin care routine and I don't have acne and its relatively clear. I do have some dark rings under my eyes sometimes but i'm trying some coconut oil for that and its relatively unnoticeable. Definitely a genetic thing. I might skincaremaxx when I've reached a proper goal gymcelling.

From what I've observed, skin quality is mostly genetic. Just ask the acnecels who have spent decades trying every treatment under the sun to no avail.
I had lots of acne during puberty.
It is mostly gone at this point.

Proper diet, drinking a gallon of water a day and a proper skincare routine ascended my skin. Now I have added vitamin c serum and Retin-A to ascend my skin.

1.5g/day is alright, WebMD says 2g is max.
Don't forget vitamin E for the synergistic effects and kinase inhibition ascension.

What do you use and how does this work? You have a method from Japan?

All in the thread boyo. I do have a method from Japan though!

Japanese women make bone broth soup using chicken bones which apparently is very high in collagen. The collagen is the part of your skin that keeps you looking younger. I haven't tried this yet though.

> tfw no Japanese waifu to make you bone broth soup so you both look young forever

View attachment 44231

I just completed my first week of my facial scrub exfoliation treatment.

2-3x times a week (2 is good imo)

I learned about this stuff from the Koreans who are known for having the best skin quality in the world. (Not even genetic, just from proper care such as with exfoliating)

Pic related.

1307809861001.png

This is best of all face scrubs out there, I do it every day.

All in the thread boyo. I do have a method from Japan though!

Was refeering to cleanser and exfoliation, you didn't mention any specific product or method tbh or is this just some kind of joke with the pics?

Mk-667 boosts GH natural production and enhances sleep.
More GH = skin Ascension. Look up HGH glow on Google. You want that type of skin to get your Asian waifu.

Overload

This. I have shitty acne- and blackhead-ridden skin since puberty, even when I tried to take care of it in all ways imaginable, while I had grunge friends who didn't even bath mostly and had perfect skin.

Same with hair, JFL people who think their hair will become smooth and lustrous by smearing shit on it, it's 100% genetics.

Was refeering to cleanser and exfoliation, you didn't mention any specific product or method tbh or is this just some kind of joke with the pics?

Just follow the instructions on the back.

Buy the products I listed and check for whatever has good reviews on amazon.

I just ask my mom for the stuff. When I get more hardcore with this stuff I may start importing products from Korea.

I've been taking care of my skin, especially my face, more and my facial hair is growing in so much better.

Just follow the instructions on the back.

Buy the products I listed and check for whatever has good reviews on amazon.

I just ask my mom for the stuff. When I get more hardcore with this stuff I may start importing products from Korea.
Ah kk. Thanks mate.

tfw you spend $30 monthly in skincare products and still look like shit while prettyboy chad has perfect skin and uses nothing

I completely forgot to exfoliate for a while, no wonder my skin feels oily. I gotta get back on that treatment.

Be ever so kind and point me in the direction of a good exfoliator my dude. I'm a terrible responder to most of the ones I've tried (specifically St.Ives Brands). It's time to metrosexualmaxx and preserve my youth...you're on to something

Be ever so kind and point me in the direction of a good exfoliator my dude. I'm a terrible responder to most of the ones I've tried (specifically St.Ives Brands). It's time to metrosexualmaxx and preserve my youth...you're on to something

I call it shotamaxxing.

My mom buys me Mario Badescu and Neutrogena stuff and it seems to work well enough.

I call it shotamaxxing.

My mom buys me Mario Badescu and Neutrogena stuff and it seems to work well enough.

cool...I'll check those out on amazon thnks

lol I haven't the slightest chance of being anything remotely close to a shota. I look young but not that young. Shotamaxxing does sound legit tho:feelsokman: