Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just Lol @ You If You Don't Wash Your Face as Soon as You Get Up in the Morning

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Mocking

First thing I do after checking my incels.is notifications on my phone while still in bed is head straight from the bathroom and wash my face with a facial cleanser.

As I do so the crusty stuff in the corner of my eyes becomes mushy and washes off mondo easily.

Just lol @ you if you're going outside or even just existing with dried up crusty eye gunk.

<----this guy never got zits.

oh well

I smoke a cigarette then drink a cup of coffe and then maybe i will throw some water in my face, if i can't wake up.

It's about way more than that.

It's preserving your collagen so you can have eternal youth.

>Preserving collagen whilst having recessed chin and no facial bones

Like preserving a dog turd you found in the park.

It's about way more than that.

It's preserving your collagen so you can have eternal youth.

like I care, I look like a rugged biker. like some pissed off truck driver.

First thing I do is shower, and then I have my oatmeal.

First thing I do after checking my incels.is notifications on my phone while still in bed
ultimate sign of a loser, lmao. Its over.

I wash my face and hands as soon as ı get up every morning

I shower immediately after I wake up every morning.

Last time I washed my upper face was like a week a ago. It's over for me anyway, why give a fuck?

I actually need to get on that.

Just wash your face and get a haircut theory.

Haven't washed my face since yesterday

why wash if nobody's gonna see it (LDAR)

I used to wash my face three times everyday, but now I just do so during my showers. It wasn't helping my acne so I called it quits :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
3 times is overkill if you use soap each time. It will make your skin dry.

3 times is overkill if you use soap each time. It will make your skin dry.

Using regular hand soap is murder on the skin.

You need a special facial soap bar or a cleaner like I use.

Damn im not the only one that checks my account notifications first second I wake up.

It's mostly genetics. My whole family uses regular soap and they all have good skin, and I have shit skin

Can I just use a normal bar of soap?

the more you make these posts the more im convinced your a gaycel or an undercover foids trying to pawn your makeup routines onto incels.

I'll be a virgin forever so I really couldnt give a fuck about things like this.

I cannot leave my room unless I take a cold shower. My face feels like fucking SHIT when i wake up in the morning.

the more you make these posts the more im convinced your a gaycel or an undercover foids trying to pawn your makeup routines onto incels.

I am going for that K-Pop, J-Pop kind of aesthetic so I can see how you might think that.

i only wash my face when i take a shower

LOL at killing off those helpful bacteria. Only time Chad's face gets washed is when he is swimming in pussy (which I guess negates my arguement because that is all the time!!!)

LOL at killing off those helpful bacteria. Only time Chad's face gets washed is when he is swimming in pussy (which I guess negates my arguement because that is all the time!!!)

I want a manko juice facial.