Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Lol @ This Mcdonalds Commercial (Fat Dirty Looking Ricecel With Older Stacy Wife) (Who the Hell Makes and Approves This Shit)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I saw this while watching Toonami on Demand from my cable box (too lazy to stream some of the good stuff from my laptop, just turning the tv on is way easier right before leaving for college).

Thoughts?

lol that will never happen. Roasties are racist and only want whites

it' possible, just not probable

Just be Asian proven once again !!!

Must have been very hard for her to act out that 15 second commercial.

i don't get why the world is so obsessed with race mixing. i mean I'm okay with it but whats the obsession with it? if it happens it happens, but its really not as common as the media makes it seem it is. they make it seem like 50 percent of couples are mixed.

Where did they get Meredith Baxter Birney and Judge Ito?

LMFAO. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did they get Meredith Baxter Birney and Judge Ito?

I thought that guy looked familiar.

Based KillBillcel.

IMG 6217

They should have used a dog instead of the ricecel, it would have been more believable and realistic.

Last edited:
i don't get why the world is so obsessed with race mixing. i mean I'm okay with it but whats the obsession with it? if it happens it happens, but its really not as common as the media makes it seem it is. they make it seem like 50 percent of couples are mixed.

Yeah, it's bullshit. Legitimate race mixing couples are minorities in the same way dykes and faggots are minorities.

The better commercial is its opposite... some commercial with a black feeamayel and a white guy as a married couple. WMBF least likely couple ever.

Yeah, it's bullshit. Legitimate race mixing couples are minorities in the same way dykes and faggots are minorities.
yup
The better commercial is its opposite... some commercial with a black feeamayel and a white guy as a married couple. WMBF least likely couple ever.
i saw that too that car commercial huh?
They should have used a dog instead of the ricecel, it would have been more believable and realistic.

>"Honey, look"

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mcduneldzzz tryna apeall 2 evri1 eeeeeeeeeeee st00pid nohrrmyyzzz fuKKkkkk

He’s a smart Asian betabux with a used-up roastie. Her boyfriend is in the other room preparing his 10 inch sausage to enter her McMuffin.

It’s good that McDonalds are keeping with the times.

Thoughts?

Companies desperately trying to get white womyn to jump on the diversity bandwagon, lol. But when it comes to sex, the primitive insticts of the foid (hypergamy+submissiveness) is stronger than all social conditioning. Despite all feminist diversity, they still want to be rapefucked by 50 shades of men with the highest status. And whiteness is both part of status as well as of looks. Asian women are not morally worse than other women, they are just more desired by white men with a certain status. If black and Indian women were just as desired, they would do the same.

He’s a smart Asian betabux with a used-up roastie. Her boyfriend is in the other room preparing his 10 inch sausage to enter her McMuffin.

It’s good that McDonalds are keeping with the times.

IMG 6217

Wait til my homeboi @Zesto sees this

Must have been very hard for her to act out that 15 second commercial.

Hahaha

Her: "I'm sorry, is this supposed to be my husband in this shot? I'm gonna need some motivation here. Give me some background. How did I fall this far in life? Am I cucking him on the weekends with Chad or what? Or is he just my gay Asian roommate? Because that's easier. Anything else and I'm gonna need a raise. You're not paying me enough ..."