Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just LOL @ the concept of """social skills"""

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
Every single time I've seen this therm being used, it was by a coper who tried to rationalize life's injustices with some sort of Just World Fallacy.

When someone want to justify why some people are more liked than others, they come up with stupid, non-measurable therms like "social skills" (that require no skill) or "emotional intelligence" (that is just conformism).

No matter how good you get at talking to people and being "low inhibit" or being funny and all that shit, the way others will treat you are the same and your social positioning will remain constant through your whole life due to your genetics alone.

Do you know what actually require skill? Something that can be trained and even spawn competitions. Things that actually require skill are games that have grand masters like chess or sports (which require both skill and genetics) not shit like being liked by others. Women can't compete with men in anything that requires actual skill but they win in things that require only genetic advantage (sex and social validation)

Social skills are a thing, at least if you communicate with men

You can befriend other dudes easily if you have good humor, have interesting stories or your word is helpful and trustworthy

No social skills for your face.

Social skills and low inhabitation are a thing, and they can help you out. But it doesn't matter if ugly men have social skills because so does Chad, so they're basically irrelevant in a romantic setting.

Social skills and being low-inhib are only useful to normies or Chads because it can help them maintain relationships or pull foids 1 or 2 SMV points higher than them.

If you're not getting girls to begin with, social skills and being low inhib are as useful to you as haircuts and showers.

Social skills and low inhabitation are a thing, and they can help you out. But it doesn't matter if ugly men have social skills because so does Chad, so they're basically irrelevant in a romantic setting.
lmao Chads have no """""social skills"""""" at all, most can't even keep a conversation. They are low effort, get everything they want anyway so they never feel the need to compensate.

lmao Chads have no """""social skills"""""" at all, most can't even keep a conversation. They are low effort, get everything they want anyway so they never feel the need to compensate.
Check the reply I left you, retard, then come back and try to argue

Social skills are a thing

Check the reply I left you, retard, then come back and try to argue
I checked, still looks like it was written by a monkey who can barely use a computer let alone argue with me.

lot of bluepillers on this thead

I checked, still looks like it was written by a monkey who can barely use a computer let alone argue with me.
:lul: Nigga you aren't even trying to disprove what I said, you lost nigga you're wrong lmao.

:lul: Nigga you aren't even trying to disprove what I said, you lost nigga you're wrong lmao.
You actually believe Chads have "social skills". This is some PUA tier coping right here. Why should I even bother?

You actually believe Chads have "social skills". This is some PUA tier coping right here. Why should I even bother?
Chads do have social skills, you're the one who's fucking coping. I never said it would make you suddenly slay, I said that they're real and they matter, socially awkward people don't go very far unless they have good faces to cancel out their bad conversation skills and inability to read social cues.

Chads do have social skills, you're the one who's fucking coping. I never said it would make you suddenly slay, I said that they're real and they matter, socially awkward people don't go very far unless they have good faces to cancel out their bad conversation skills and inability to read social cues.
See? You said it again.
It's like you are some dumbfuck trying to rationalize their success. You almost sound like a woman.

Your face IS your social skills, via facial expressions n sheet
I guess you could call ugliness having an anti-social face. I mean nobody wants to be around it and it is considered by many offensive to look at.

I guess you could call ugliness having an anti-social face. I mean nobody wants to be around it and it is considered by many offensive to look at.
Well, one aspect of social skills is body language and facial expression is a part of that. If Chad pulled weird faces all the time, he would definitely get ostracised, incels just have weird faces.

the mere fact that you had to learn how to communicate with other humans disproves your point.

If Chad pulled weird faces all the time, he would definitely get ostracised
Cope. He would be seen as "eccentric" or some other word to romanticize weird people.
the mere fact that you had to learn how to communicate with other humans disproves your point.
Chadrones can fuck your oneitis without saying a word.

Socials kills me

Chadrones can fuck your oneitis without saying a word.
they can also smash your head, take a shit in your mouth and then rape your mother without saying a word.
and I don't have a oneitis btw

they can also smash your head, take a shit in your mouth and then rape your mother without saying a word.
and I don't have a oneitis btw
Keep improving your "social skills", coping boy.

Perfectly said, chads and foids are far more autistic than us because they don't have to care thanks to their privilege.

Don't know why so many people are arguing against you, chad worship probably

Social skills can give you male friends, but not a girlfriend or female friends

Social skills are a thing, at least if you communicate with men

You can befriend other dudes easily if you have good humor, have interesting stories or your word is helpful and trustworthy
It's also something used for wagecucking

Don't know why so many people are arguing against you
because verbal abilities are something that you learn through practice a.k.a. a skill. OP knows it too and he is just trolling.
ignore him.

because verbal abilities are something that you learn through practice a.k.a. a skill. OP knows it too and he is just trolling.
ignore him.
They're bullshit that they sell to us to hide the truth

Perfectly said, chads and foids are far more autistic than us because they don't have to care thanks to their privilege.

Don't know why so many people are arguing against you, chad worship probably
Because they are PUA tourists from lookism
ignore him.
Are you still learning how to talk? :feelshmm:

Seriously though, learn an actual skill

status is often associated with social skills, women aren't pressured to have status , in fact women with status are of whores
that's why social skills are only required for men

good humor, have interesting stories or your word is helpful and trustworthy
Not me
seal_slaughter_gif2.gif

Every single time I've seen this therm being used, it was by a coper who tried to rationalize life's injustices with some sort of Just World Fallacy.

When someone want to justify why some people are more liked than others, they come up with stupid, non-measurable therms like "social skills" (that require no skill) or "emotional intelligence" (that is just conformism).

No matter how good you get at talking to people and being "low inhibit" or being funny and all that shit, the way others will treat you are the same and your social positioning will remain constant through your whole life due to your genetics alone.

Do you know what actually require skill? Something that can be trained and even spawn competitions. Things that actually require skill are games that have grand masters like chess or sports (which require both skill and genetics) not shit like being liked by others. Women can't compete with men in anything that requires actual skill but they win in things that require only genetic advantage (sex and social validation)
This is unrelated, but do you play aoe2?

Social skills are necessary to have a job or socialize with people irl
They don't get anyone laid tho

Social skills and being low-inhib are only useful to normies or Chads because it can help them maintain relationships or pull foids 1 or 2 SMV points higher than them.

If you're not getting girls to begin with, social skills and being low inhib are as useful to you as haircuts and showers.

ID threads really hit different

I have always been the laughing stock; people laugh at me not at my jokes.

I'm good entarteiner ehen I do imitations through but nobody want to be associated with me.
How bad is it?

Social skills are important romantically for an extremely small and shrinking part of the normie population. The kinds of people who could go from failed normie to one in a "romantic" relationship (most likely a cuck). Social skills aren't ever gonna get you laid, explaining how most normie "ascensions" lead to very little to no sex, while Chads have no issue.