Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just LOL if you think that there is no afterlife.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Afterlife ,heaven , hell are 100 percent real . You are stupid if you think there is no afterlife.

No information is ever lost in universe. You = Information.

Go put a gopro inside your body and kill yourself

lets see if there is a hell or not nigger if there is im not gonna pray to be in heaven im gonna pray to be a devil so I can torment people XDDD
I am not telling anyone to pray but afterlife is 100 percent real .

No one can possibly know if there is one or not. I personally think there isn't. I hope there is one because all foids are going to hell then

No shit but false dichotomy

Prove it then.

You’re a retard nigger fag. You are just chemical and electrical activity in your brain. When you die, the electrical and chemical activity stops and you’re gone forever. JFL at your faggot low IQ ass.

Last edited:
Afterlife ,heaven , hell are 100 percent real . You are stupid if you think there is no afterlife.

No information is ever lost in universe. You = Information.
I’m high iq then, Chico

Prove it then.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Moronism
Png

#181289793Friday, January 08, 2016 3:20 PM CST
It is simply a "logical" explanation for natural phenomena. Your naivety is quite evident, given that you do not recognize that the entire structure of scientific knowledge orientates around objective analysis. Also, this is relevant to biology, considering that it describes inheritance of mutations throughout various generations, whereas religion is solely subjective.
Re: is this really punishable?
Moronism
Png

#181230602Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:26 AM CST
Yes, you can blame leftists for conveying "Political Correctness." The process of desensitization towards religions such as Islam has begun, despite the fact that the Constitution strictly mandates separation of religion and government-functionality. Crude oil and foreign community support are the primary factors involved.
Png

#181269683Friday, January 08, 2016 1:04 AM CST
Religion is only adhered to because it instills fear of eternal punishment via psychological-manipulation. Essentially, such ideologies are structured on mental abuse.

You’re a retard nigger fag. You are just chemical and electrical activity in your brain. When you die, the electrical and chemical activity stops and you’re gone forever. JFL at your faggot low IQ ass.
Low IQ. "Chemical activity" and "electrical acitivity" are not You.

Low IQ. "Chemical activity" and "electrical acitivity" are not You.
Jfl yes they are retard. Ever heard of a lobotomy or the case of Phineas Gage? I assume you haven’t since you’re a low iq spiritual coper.

Jfl yes they are retard. Ever heard of a lobotomy or the case of Phineas Gage? I assume you haven’t since you’re a low iq spiritual coper.
Heard about them . That doesn't rule out afterlife. Yeah personality of a person can change on changing the brain anatomy but that doesn't mean , there will not be afterlife.

Also
Not having afterlife is also torturous because universe is cyclical .

You die > You become non-existent (or Time will stop for you) > This universe ends > This universe is created again > You are born again in this same life doing the same thing again and again for infinite time.

So, for you -> You die and get quickly born in this same life again .

Heard about them . That doesn't rule out afterlife. Yeah personality of a person can change on changing the brain anatomy but that doesn't mean , there will not be afterlife.
How can a metaphysical structure such as the soul be affected by a simple physical medical procedure such as a lobotomy? Also it proves that free will is not real because it shows how much your behaviours can change because of the frontal lobe being cut off. Also have you heard about the drug the “devils breath”? If someone inhales or ingests it it’ll cause them to enter a trance like suggestible state where the person will do anything another person asks them to do.

How can a metaphysical structure such as the soul be affected by a simple physical medical procedure such as a lobotomy? Also it proves that free will is not real because it shows how much your behaviours can change because of the frontal lobe being cut off. Also have you heard about the drug the “devils breath”? If someone inhales or ingests it it’ll cause them to enter a trance like suggestible state where the person will do anything another person asks them to do.
Not having a afterlife is equally torturous . Basically it means you are caught in infinite loop of this life. Read my above post.

Also
Not having afterlife is also torturous because universe is cyclical .

You die > You become non-existent (or Time will stop for you) > This universe ends > This universe is created again > You are born again in this same life doing the same thing again and again for infinite time.

So, for you -> You die and get quickly born in this same life again .
Non existence is preferable to an eternity of existence because it will eventually become miserable no matter how good it is at the start. Also you cannot be re born again because once your electrical activity is gone the original “you” is gone. Imagine someone clones you and the clone has the exact same neurochemistry and electrical impulses as you and puts the clone in front of you. You’re still going to see yourself in yourself and if you die in front of the clone it’ll just be another regular death.

Not having a afterlife is equally torturous . Basically it means you are caught in infinite loop of this life. Read my above post.
Non existence is the ultimate heaven because there is no suffering or pleasure and you won’t be able to think about anything. You’ll just be stuck in an eternal state of neutrality, no pain or pleasure. That to me is the ultimate heaven.

I've been getting into spirituality. I'll the gods when I die, but I have no reason to believe they'll send me to a heavenly realm lmao.

Define information

I've lost my sock, however

Serve him right brocel! Tell him!
Gotta love these delusional spiritual copers lmao, they are so dumb :feelskek:

brutal sexpill

I never fully determined if OP was actually incel. Except, he still visits the site and has been here for my entire time.

We will win in the end brother ALLAHU AKBAAAARRRRR
Prayer Mat Islam GIF

Serve him right brocel! Tell him!
Gotta love these delusional spiritual copers lmao, they are so dumb :feelskek:
Yea the problem with spiritual and religious copers isn’t that they’re just stupid, it’s that they’re stupid and arrogant.