Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just Lol If You Believe This Western Scum About How To Pickup Girls in Japan

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-

He can't even speak Japanese.

Tells the girl she is "mucho kawaii" and is a manlet manchild.

Just Lol if you believe that "present0" bs would ever work.

He understands nothing of Japanese women by the way he is dressed and conducts himself.

He charges incels for this bullshit.

I could do the same thing when I go and become a millionaire because I know what it takes to get a waifu.

But when I go I will show you for free.

I used to consider this video lifefuel. But this guy is a PUA charlatan and is now ragefuel. I've learned so much since I've began this journey after messaging @theoldnick my predecessor. It will be a little after a year of his journey in May, and I will honor it's anniversary (June 2019).

All that is left to do is learn the language and continue my gymcelling and finish my degree. The rest will be ケーキ.

Get hyped. The next time I make a thread like this it will be my Japan Megathread when the time comes to depart on my journey to the East.

inb4 you wind up in the suicide forest :feelskek:

inb4 you wind up in the suicide forest :feelskek:

I don't plan on LoganPaulMaxxing.

I would rather go see some cherry blossoms with my waifu.

Hope you make it...to Japan !!!
388498a35ecbd67e9b80d8502f7887b45e96c967_hq.gif

Hope you make it...to Japan !!!
388498a35ecbd67e9b80d8502f7887b45e96c967_hq.gif

I will ascend in a way that is respectful to the waifu and me.

Unlike this clown tricking people pressuring a random nip girl for her number he will never get to do anything with.

What a loser, that girl is so attractive as well.

What a loser, that girl is so attractive as well.

She was just being polite.

Makes me rage the way he is pressuring her with his cringe.

I don't plan on LoganPaulMaxxing.

I would rather go see some cherry blossoms with my waifu.
Shit like that makes me think you are gonna wind up in that forest kek. Either your a troll or your delusional tbh. How can an incel criticize someones pick up skills and claim they can do better when incels have no successful experiences. And why do you think going to chink land will change women's perspective of you? Once ugly always ugly.

Where do yall find all these pua fail videos at? They're always entertaining.

Where do yall find all these pua fail videos at? They're always entertaining.

Back in my novice days I simply googled how to approach Japanese women or something like that. I'm glad I am far beyond that now.

Shit like that makes me think you are gonna wind up in that forest kek. Either your a troll or your delusional tbh. How can an incel criticize someones pick up skills and claim they can do better when incels have no successful experiences. And why do you think going to chink land will change women's perspective of you? Once ugly always ugly.

From thousands of hours of research I know exactly what your average nip girl wants in a man. From now until the day I leave in June I'm cultivating myself to those specifications.

"first you pick them up, then you crippler crossface them to the ground"

She is so fucking cute but why the fuck did she continue to talk to him lol.

poor japanese and their fukushima aftermath...

they’re fucked

She is so fucking cute but why the fuck did she continue to talk to him lol.

She was very nervous and didn't want to be rude. You can tell.

She's also older so more mild mannered.

I would be lucky to ascend with a girl like this when I go.

From thousands of hours of research I know exactly what your average nip girl wants in a man. From now until the day I leave in June I'm cultivating myself to those specifications.

Gigasoy wrestling boy
Metal soy head
Finn soyboy
Soyboy blacked cuck 11
Soyboy soylent too much soy
Soyception
Soycide
Dave soytista barista batista
Jessie cox soyboy
Black soy panther

I've noticed that most Japanese women are really shy and don't want to speak English out of fear of embarrassing themselves.
However I'm sure if you are white you could easily pick up Asian foids in the club. At least I think so but I was too high inhib to try when I was there sadly.

I've noticed that most Japanese women are really shy and don't want to speak English out of fear of embarrassing themselves.
However I'm sure if you are white you could easily pick up Asian foids in the club. At least I think so but I was too high inhib to try when I was there sadly.

Need to go to the gaijin bars for English.

TL/DR of thread you need to speak Japanese.

Feel free to PM me any juicy stuff.

Need to go to the gaijin bars for English.

TL/DR of thread you need to speak Japanese.

Feel free to PM me any juicy stuff.
Yeah gaijin bars can work. But when I went to them It was very odd to see a bunch of incel brothers talking and chatting up some women. Some girls even approach.
Tinder is much easier though and I suggest trying it if you are ever in Japan.

Yeah gaijin bars can work. But when I went to them It was very odd to see a bunch of incel brothers talking and chatting up some women. Some girls even approach.
Tinder is much easier though and I suggest trying it if you are ever in Japan.

Roger that!

15135844 1810789435864115 32417049534807613 n

It’s already over. You’ve pedestalized japanese girls too much for you to keep em even if you got one (which shouldn’t be hard if you shoot for gaijin hunters. That said, non-white and sub-5’5” will shut you down for the most part just like anywhere else).

Check out redpill germany (youtube) for a more realistic view. Be warned: he’s a NT 6/10 so his experience was likely better what than the average person on here could get.

It’s already over. You’ve pedestalized japanese girls too much for you to keep em even if you got one (which shouldn’t be hard if you shoot for gaijin hunters. That said, non-white and sub-5’5” will shut you down for the most part just like anywhere else).

Check out redpill germany (youtube) for a more realistic view. Be warned: he’s a NT 6/10 so his experience was likely better what than the average person on here could get.

I have white skin and can fraud as half Japanese and I am 5'11.

My obsession is only a radical cope to fuel both learning Japanese and finishing my degree so I can succeed in my mission.

Plus with you're trick I'll make a tinder profile and have it set to men only (lots of homos in my city to boost up my ELO) a few weeks before I leave then set it to women only in Tokyo.

See you in 3-4 years when you learn the language.