Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just LOL if you are not FortniteMaxxing in 2018

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-
f7c27145d484b224f5d67dc2e7e759a4.png

just get gud at fortnite and ull be drowning in pussay

I will never touch that normie garbage. Also, this is a big cope. The guy was no less than normie in looks.

what does he look like though?

Lol I called it. But don't forget the dank meme compilations. You must know all the newest normie memes, like yodeling boy.

Cringy and gay. Kid sounds like a faggot

fuck fortnite its a shitty gaming fad just like clash royale just like pokemon go

Fortnite sucks and doesn't deserve it's popularity tbh

looks like a shit game. Please explain why it's so popular

I knew about fortnite from 2015 before they added the battle royale game

I don't play normie shit tier games.

I hate pc gaming in general going back to console once I can buy one

Fortnite is low IQ shit. Also LOL at believing that femoids game.

Fortnite is low IQ shit. Also LOL at believing that femoids game.
Lol at believing they don't. My 17 y/o female Stacy cousin plays fortnite, and so do other females.

Lol at believing they don't. My 17 y/o female Stacy cousin plays fortnite, and so do other females.
LOL, every 'gamer girl' is a fake YouTube whore. There are no real gamer girls.

Wont work, girls on,XBL have thousands of follower's now that you can have custom pics.

Crusader Kings 2 >>>>>> Fortnite
You can’t have severe incestrious relations in Fortnite, now can ya?

Crusader Kings 2 >>>>>> Fortnite
You can’t have severe incestrious relations in Fortnite, now can ya?
I'm addicted to that game right now, thank God I got it for free or i probably wouldn't have tried a game like that.

I don't understand the appeal TBH. Spawn, loot, build, fire-fight, die. It's not even the fun kind of repetitive like Monster Hunter.

My little sister does and she has orbiters
I've know girls like this. They seem to think orbiters like them for their quirky personalities and not the fact they're female.

Fuck normienite. Most overrated shit ever.

imo pc gaming is sht, I don’t enjoy any online pc games and most of my games are Japanese exclusives which are only on ps4
So you are a close minded weeb gamer

I'm addicted to that game right now, thank God I got it for free or i probably wouldn't have tried a game like that.

how the fuck you learned to play this game in so little time? Did you got it in the last -100% sale ??
I gave up on trying to play this shit, Im too dumb

how the fuck you learned to play this game in so little time? Did you got it in the last -100% sale ??
I gave up on trying to play this shit, Im too dumb
I got it like 3 weeks ago when they gave it out for free on steam.
I was completely confused at first too but I kept playing and watching videos online for info, now I know everything about the game.

I don't understand how fortnite got so fucking big. Every normie and their mom is into it. I'm not hating on it necessarily because it's popular, I never played it. But it's just huge and even chads are all over it.

I don't understand how fortnite got so fucking big. Every normie and their mom is into it. I'm not hating on it necessarily because it's popular, I never played it. But it's just huge and even chads are all over it.
battle royale hasn’t been a thing since h1z1 and free to play on console/mobil

I got it like 3 weeks ago when they gave it out for free on steam.
I was completely confused at first too but I kept playing and watching videos online for info, now I know everything about the game.

yeah that game seems really fun, I've tried Europa Universalis IV and gave up too..

Yesterday I downloaded Total war Warhammer and I'm having fun tho

Why do you think this game is normie garbage? Just because its popular? Explain

God i hate that normie trash and the people who won't shut up about it. Bloodborne and Dark Souls is where it's at my boyos.

Normie shitgames

It's over. I only play the spergfest that is Assetto Corsa

no idea what that shit is

i only play BF 1