Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Lol @ Dormies

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
IMG 6435

Just lol if you're in a dorm having to hear Chad screw Stacy all night every night, surrounded frats, and who knows what else.

Just lol if you don't go to a commuter college like me, where there are no dorms and no frats.

Just lol if you literally live at the same place you go to school.

Just lol if you're paying the ZOG out of state tuition and thousands of dollars to eat literal swill in their cafeteria.

Just lol @ eating every single one of you meals in a cafeteria choked full of normies.

Just lol @ sharing your dorm with other people so you can't listen to J-Pop without headphones and watch as much anime as you want without feeling uncomfortable.

If @Indari went to a commuter college I doubt he would've went insane. He still can tbh.

It only makes sense if you're doing it to study in another country like Japan.

I've told this story before, but my first year of Uni one of my roommates was a legit gigachad and the other was a KPopmaxxed chang, absolute hell on earth

Yeah I'm so glad I didn't live on campus sharing a tiny dormroom with someone. My only wish is that I could live with my parents while going to school as well. Would seriously save on rent.

Walking the campuses at night and hearing the parties from the sidewalk is suifuel enough. They don't sound fun at all. Just strained whooping and screaming. 'Woooooooooooo! YEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!'

Uncomfortable and strange culture we have. I'd rather just sit and watch some cool shit and go for walks. Guess I'm not welcome anywhere in society because I don't like yelling fakely to pretend I'm such a cool and happy person.

I almost want a normie roommate who brings his girlfriend over so that I can make them feel uncomfortable

Screw you, it's like you're describing my fucking situation.

At least I have a single room so I can cope by fapping

cope

dorm life is literal hell

Can't tell if avatar is shitting, raping, or both.

just don't go to college theory. be like Ted.

id rather move out to uni tbh. i cant fucking stand living at home with my mom. she legit gives me mental issues.

id rather move out to uni tbh. i cant fucking stand living at home with my mom. she legit gives me mental issues.

You will regret it not even the first day of uni but the day you move in the dorm and put your stuff in.

You're probably among the most suited to a dorm though being ardently nofap.

Just lol @ the cels on here masturbating with a dorm mate.

IMG 6232

You will regret it not even the first day of uni but the day you move in the dorm and put your stuff in.

You're probably among the most suited to a dorm though being ardently nofap.

Just lol @ the cels on here masturbating with a dorm mate.

View attachment 45051

roommates will be tricky. i'd have to get a lock on my door once i get there.

lived on university residence and dorms for 3 years every single year they put me with another curry or middle eastern because they were racist fucks

I live in an apartment now and it’s better