Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just lol @brazilliancuckma

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
You guys are right, he is seriously addicted with us incels and cant stop posting

In the last 7 hours on the /new section of inceltears he has screenshotted 14 incel posts mocking them with " le dank title humor". And thats just in the last 7 hours.

Imagine wasting ur life worrying about what harmless anonymous virgins say on the internet

just fucking LOL

actually giving a fuck about cuckqueers
Mpv shot2713

notice how he doesn't even dare touch the weekly advice thread, he fucking thrives on making fun of us. it's his only source of hapiness. when you have no one lower than you to make fun of, you start making shit up to feel happy.

when you have no one lower than you to make fun of, you start making shit up to feel happy.
Nail on head.

Guy is a waste of space tbh.

Might as well just waste his time posting here.

Just fucking lol brazilian sigma, make an account already and get to shitposting since you post so much. Damn incels in denial...

And it's really strange for him to worry so much about us, I mean here in Brazil the amount of incels is really big but I would say 95% of them are very fucking bluepilled, maybe he is afraid of them waking up to the blackpill, if that is the case he is right to be so paranoid, it would get really messy here

Reminder that the letter Sigma is the symbol of the Brazilian fascist party.

All you lurking incels in denial, just admit we're right and join us already.

Better to do it now than to snap in public after Stacy rejects you for the 739th time.

i wonder what the dude looks like. either hes a fat or a skinny soyboy who is probably a virgin

can you make money on reddit? or is he just wasting time?

He’s hit absolute rock bottom.

can you make money on reddit? or is he just wasting time?
I know that some of the mods for a few of the largest subs get paid. I'm not exactly sure for what.