Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just LOL at ugly guys with female friends.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I only condone having female friends if you're actually an attractive guy. If you're good-looking your female friends will secretly desire you, and they'll do what it takes to sleep with you. You can also get away with fucking their friends. But this is not the case with us....I was at my uni's cafeteria today having lunch when this 0/10 obese guy sat close to me, he was accompanied by a 7/10 blonde girl. They were obviously friends, I could tell by her body language. She sat right in front of him, and not beside him as a romantic partner would have done. I saw the look of disgust on her face. She didn't enjoy being seen with an unnatractive guy. They ate quietly, the fat guy would occasionately drop a few lines here and there to break the silence but nothing lightened up the mood. He's her friendzone and she despises him. Unfortunately, no woman will ever admit to hating an ugly male. They don't want to appear shallow.

I have stopped being friends with femoids. I used to make the same mistake that so many young guys make: befriend a woman. Women are incapable of friendship, boyos. It's a gender of deception and illusion. They live to compete against themselves for the most attractive men. Women can't get together in fellowship to build something as men do. Just look at incels. me. We have men here from all walks of life -- people who live in different countries, speak different languages and are members of different races -- under a common banner. We still work together despite of our disagreements. Women can't do that. The world would have fallen apart a long time ago if women were allowed to have the same influence in politics and society that they have today.

I bet she only hangs out with him because he gives her rides, buys her lunch, or does her school work. Guaranteed.

It's cuckoldry. Later she goes home and gets fucked by Chad.

This. Or you're an orbiter or she wants to fuck you. It's almost impossible to have a friendship with a female.