Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol at thinking Islam will get you laid

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
You guys do realize that in Islam you can have more than just one wife and that this means the same handful of high status guys get all the women right? Its basically no different from what we have now except that money is more likely to matter than looks, which most of you don't have anyway.

Islam will get me laid for sure. Laying dead on the sidewalk after being hit by a truck.

do you realize that this is the off-topic forum?

Islam will get me laid for sure. Laying dead on the sidewalk after being hit by a truck.

Laugh2

Laid to rest.

In a bunch of small pieces.

You guys do realize that in Islam you can have more than just one wife and that this means the same handful of high status guys get all the women right? Its basically no different from what we have now except that money is more likely to matter than looks, which most of you don't have anyway.

Might I interest you in the latest Swedish children's literature?

Childrens-Books-Sweden-Polygamy-Abaya.jpg

Cope. Sub6 Mohammed is slaying with his harem.

This is true, only high status men (Imams, Sheikhs etc) get all the pussy in Islam. I would have converted years ago if it proved to be a realistic path towards ascension but it's not.

If you die, you get 72 virgins. What a deal.

It never began for Brokecels
Cope. Sub6 Mohammed is paying for his harem.

Fixed

Glorified betabux who gets to keep what he pays for. Still has to pay, like a car on payments.