Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol at the (((German media))) and (((Corona Virus)))

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
The (((German media))) is going going crazy because of this. They say, you should not be afraid, yet they use the word panic and being afraid in almost every sentence. Also, keep in mind that the media in general were criticising ''rightwing people'' for fearmongering, yet the media is doing the abolute same. They are fearmongering and warmongering, yet nobody cares, almost nobody sees the hypocrisy. The media also talked about Nostradamus, yet back then, they would have labeled anyone as conspiracy theorist. The media now has become beyond hypocritical. Now, the media is all about spreading missinformation and fearmongering, as well as warmongering.
I wonder who is all behind of this nonsense...

Last edited:
(((who would do such a thing)))

Es ist vorbei für Deutschland uezswnl

The media now has become beyond hypocritical.

"Now"?
I'm from germanistan as well and as far as I an tell, they have Always been like this. I think they are just trying to push even more restrictive Legislation on us. The Electric grid is already instable as fuck, due to the green Policy and shutting down of nuclear power plants. They know that there will be significant Blackouts in the future, it's all planned. I don't even think the Virus is real. I don't trust anything the media/Government is telling me anymore, in my experience, reality is usually the polar opposite of what they are telling us.

Please, Corona, come kill chads and stacies

"Now"?
I'm from germanistan as well and as far as I an tell, they have Always been like this.

Sure, but now it is over the top. I mean, everybody now should notice it but no. The media is spreading their nonsense and people just listen to it.

The Electric grid is already instable as fuck, due to the green Policy and shutting down of nuclear power plants. They know that there will be significant Blackouts in the future, it's all planned.

It is all a greater plan in order to take away anything from men.

I don't even think the Virus is real.

Same here. It is also weird how the ''virus'' spread yet nobody talks about this. Also nobody talks about that official, Asian men are most likely affected by the virus., yet the media claims to be profound. This is all nothing but a joke. I cannot take it seriously.

(((Corona Virus)))

Is any media around the world not worth loling @?

the german news were less biased in the 1930's and 40's lol

Over if you aren't jewpilled

Media fearmongering has been in the public eye for a long time and the people getting redpilled by it now are just ignorant of the past. That's how I knew Corona Chan was different from SARS, MERSA, H1N1, or Ebola Chan: they didn't spread fear about it and actually downplayed it.

This is an engineered virus with a reinfection mechanism Frankensteined from Aids. MERSA is also a coronavirus which had a death rate or 35%. This will have been given a higher lethality assuming MERSA was the base.

They say the infection rate is 2.5, but that's bullshit just from looking at the infectious period. Anywhere from 2-4 weeks contagious with no symptoms, but only infect 3ish people? No.

Media fearmongering has been in the public eye for a long time and the people getting redpilled by it now are just ignorant of the past. That's how I knew Corona Chan was different from SARS, MERSA, H1N1, or Ebola Chan: they didn't spread fear about it and actually downplayed it.

This is an engineered virus with a reinfection mechanism Frankensteined from Aids. MERSA is also a coronavirus which had a death rate or 35%. This will have been given a higher lethality assuming MERSA was the base.

They say the infection rate is 2.5, but that's bullshit just from looking at the infectious period. Anywhere from 2-4 weeks contagious with no symptoms, but only infect 3ish people? No.

I don't think they are downplaying it at all. They are just giving ambiguous Signals to cause futher stress in the Population. It's a classic case of the hegelian dialectic: Thesis+Anti-thesis = Synthesis, aka new vaccinations and less freedom. In such a Climate, even the doubters will have themselves vaccinated "just to be sure". Just watch, in 6 months nobody will talk about this anymore and the next big scam will be knocking at the door.

Based for using ((()))

Yeah man the Jews were behind this :feelstastyman:
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: yourself you goon:
Club of rome

I don't think they are downplaying it at all. They are just giving ambiguous Signals to cause futher stress in the Population. It's a classic case of the hegelian dialectic: Thesis+Anti-thesis = Synthesis, aka new vaccinations and less freedom. In such a Climate, even the doubters will have themselves vaccinated "just to be sure". Just watch, in 6 months nobody will talk about this anymore and the next big scam will be knocking at the door.
This is optimism on a whole new level. They are quarantining people and refusing to treat them or let them out. Funeral homes can't keep up and they've brought in industrial incinerators. China produces the vast majority of medical supplies and they've stopped producing them despite their own obvious need.

Wowee look at me, I'm using some low res image from /Pol/. I'm so smart.
JFL, this is not from pol, that's a direct Quote from the club of rome document "The first global Revolution". This has Nothing to do with the jews. This isn't even a conspiracy, that's a publicly available document where they admit this shit:

Founded in 1968 at Accademia dei Lincei in Rome, Italy, the Club of Rome consists of current and former heads of state, UN bureaucrats, high-level politicians and government officials, diplomats, scientists, economists, and business leaders from around the globe.[1] It stimulated considerable public attention in 1972 with the first report to the Club of Rome, The Limits to Growth. Since 1 July 2008 the organization has been based in Winterthur, Switzerland.

Germany is cucked as fuck.

Same here. It is also weird how the ''virus'' spread yet nobody talks about this. Also nobody talks about that official, Asian men are most likely affected by the virus., yet the media claims to be profound. This is all nothing but a joke. I cannot take it seriously.
The virus appeared out of nowhere and started infecting tons of people. Usually, a virus takes longer to spread. Also, there's an inverse correlation between a virus's contagiousness and fatality. This one has both, which lends to it being unnatural and man made.

This is optimism on a whole new level. They are quarantining people and refusing to treat them or let them out. Funeral homes can't keep up and they've brought in industrial incinerators. China produces the vast majority of medical supplies and they've stopped producing them despite their own obvious need.
And you believe this because? Where did you get that Information from? Are you in China? All I see is that the chinese goverment is using this shit to genocide non-productive members of Society alongside arresting political dissidents. I'm not attacking you personally, I am just saying that I don't believe what they are telling us at all anymore. Almost every year there is a new scare on the same level as this shit, it's only that people forget so quickly. I think it's just scaremongering.

Germany is cucked as fuck.
I hear you can't even get a driver's license
Ur incel for not believing this
Problem > Reaction > Solution. I heard the new vaccinations will have ID chips and will be mandatory (funded by Shill Gaytes)
the german news were less biased in the 1930's and 40's lol
Fucking crazy.

Last edited:
Coronavirus is a scam, it doesnt exist

jfl at believing the media

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6