Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just lol at our lives

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
we are so ugly even if we got a date the female would probably only agree to go out with us because they felt sorry for us. and heck them going out with us would be a very rare situation. Looks like our lives is just gonna be full of misery, coping mechanism, suicidal thoughts until we are 6 foot under.

YUCK. The misogyny in this thread is disgusting. Found the incel.
Wii music kopf choreo

" omg just be positive bro and have a good personality! theres someone out there for everyone bro!,
The joke is on you, incel. I for one do know of a 4'9" balding indian janitor who absolutely SLAYS. There goes your "studies".
DEbLj7o

The joke is on you, incel. I for one do know of a 4'9" balding indian janitor who absolutely SLAYS. There goes your "studies".
View attachment 155910
damn looks like im complaning about nothing teehee, looks like ill need to go back to work and wageslave and act happy teehee, thanks for the advice friendly cuck!

I could be wrong (oldcel here) but I don't even think "dating" is a thing anymore. I'm pretty sure pretty much everyone just sums up people within seconds of meeting and if a "guy" (Chad) is out and about with a female before they've had sex, it's just a ritual formality. "Courtship" is non-existent as far as I can tell.

damn looks like im complaning about nothing teehee, looks like ill need to go back to work and wageslave and act happy teehee, thanks for the advice friendly cuck!
Too damn real. Fucking KEK :feelskek: