Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just lol at normies with "muh CLImate cHanGe"

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
News flash, not everyone cares about the environment and not everyone should be forced to follow your bleeding-heart bullshit on why we need to do more " to leave our kids a better future".

Honestly its not our fucking problem what happens to the world, and even if i did want kids ( which i dont, and am not able to anyway because im subhuman) its not our responsibility to "improve the earth for the next generation".

I have nothing against people who are all for reducing their carbon footprint, making sure to recycle etc etc, its just the radical crap im sick of.

Some of us didnt choose to be born on this earth, and some of us dont fucking care what happens to the world because we have been treated like shit all of our lives. Honestly i hope this planet dies early, at least itd be a good " fuck you" in the face to all normies, chads and stacies who have done me wrong.

Last edited:
Tell them it's natural selection (srs)

They’re not entitled to me helping them stop their stupid climate change.

Some of us didnt choose to be born on this earth, and some of us dont fucking care what happens to the world because we have been treated like shit all of our lives. Honestly i hope this planet dies early, at least itd be a good " fuck you" in the face to all normies, chads and stacies who have done me wrong.
Can't agree more.
First they kick us when we are on the ground, then they want our help.
Too late assholes

Lol the PETM wasn't even that bad people are just anthropocentric pussies who don't want their rice harvests to fail it isn't about the planet or the biodiversity we're supposedly going to lose
And quite frankly, there are too many of the sort of person that depends on rice harvests anyway

I don't care enough about climate change to actually make a change but I do believe in it.

They’re not entitled to me helping them stop their stupid climate change.
yep!
Lol the PETM wasn't even that bad people are just anthropocentric pussies who don't want their rice harvests to fail it isn't about the planet or the biodiversity we're supposedly going to lose
And quite frankly, there are too many of the sort of person that depends on rice harvests anyway
petm = ?

I don't care enough about climate change to actually make a change but I do believe in it.
JFL if you think the process of shitting co2 out into the air isn't incredibly centralised and at the same time difficult for one shmuck to do anything to impact
even if meme alarmism was legitimate the people telling the average person to go vegan or stop using plastic bags are just fucking with them.

even if meme alarmism was legitimate the people telling the average person to go vegan or stop using plastic bags are just fucking with them
i think they do it so they feel some sense or moral superiority over someone else
"look at me, i'm saving le environment, i'm putting an end to le climate change, what are you doing about it :lul:"

I believe man-made climate change is a real and serious problem... for future generations and those who care what happens to them. Me, I've been banished from the game of life because of my face so I don't have to worry about a bunch of things, including the future of the planet.

I don’t give a shit about this planet

(((Climate change)))-geoengineering.

Hahaha good thread.

I never cared about climate change and now I know why.

anyone who cares about the earth going to shit should be shot in minecraft

Well I care, just give me cute adorable loli waifu to care about it together

Just because normies want me to improve the world I actually will try to fuck it up as much as legally possible.

I have nothing against people who are all for reducing their carbon footprint, making sure to recycle
Recycling plastic is total bullshit. Instead of throwing it away, rich countries pay to send it on barges to China and Indonesia and they throw it away. Seriously, you're better off putting plastic directly in the trash. Metal recycling works because it's economically feasible, glass and paper are borderline.

So, from the jump, the most basic of environmentalist sacred cows is bullshit. And now we're meant to believe that the same people should be given unlimited political power and a blank check of taxpayer money to save us from global warming (now called climate change, since the globe stopped warming). I don't know when, but I stopped believing the environmentalist bullshit a few years ago. I just couldn't ignore the hypocrisy any longer.