Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just lol at normies and the personality platitude they spout

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
1- countless and countless tinder experiments on tinder and other dating sites proving that no matter how misogynistic your bio is women will still, not only fuck you, but also message you first and the average joe doesn't get a single match in a month

2- women only rate a very small minority of men attractive while over 80% are somehow below average

3- can you name me one celebrity who can't get a gf whenever they please? chris brown beats women and still dates 10s. dan brazillian is a famous "misogynist" and fucks a different 10/10 everyday. justin bieber, they can all steal your gf despite being notorious douchebags.

4- Look at your school or work place. the guys who have gfs and the guys who don't. you will notice that the attractive ones have gfs and the ugly ones don't. is it because all ugly people have ugly personalities? 5-women bailing out jeremy meeks and paying for his bail despite being a criminal. it must have been because he had an awesome personality while he was assaulting women and kids.

JFL that first image with the bio, women will never learn. Our hope may come in two forms:

1. AI
ex_machina_scarjo_robot-620x412.jpg

2. Nuclear Warfare / Destroying Earth
8830UNILAD-imageoptim-source.gif

JFL that first image with the bio, women will never learn. Our hope may come in two forms:

1. AI
ex_machina_scarjo_robot-620x412.jpg

2. Nuclear Warfare / Destroying Earth
8830UNILAD-imageoptim-source.gif
id rather 2.

You still have people on reddit who want to deny the truth and cope hard:

Holy shit at that Tinder experiment.
"jus respec wimen xddd"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3