Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just lol at male genetics, even women have a better life at being trannies

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Have u ever noticed the majority of the males who transition to female are usually ugly as fuck? but when a woman transitions to a male they usually look average to chad looking? just another thing femoids win at in life.

they get tons of testosterone injections and mog us into oblivion if they gymcel

For women to lose in life they have to actively make it happen.

Which begs the question, why would any woman want to become a man? Why leave the ease of tutorial island to go play on nightmare mode?

but when a woman transitions to a male they usually look average to chad looking
Lol, I have honestly never seen a transitionning woman looking better than incel material. Do you have anything to back your claims ?

Have u ever noticed the majority of the males who transition to female are usually ugly as fuck? but when a woman transitions to a male they usually look average to chad looking? just another thing femoids win at in life.
Their cocks are still inferior.

Technology can't do that well.

...Yet.

Tfw a female looks better as a male than you do :feelsrope:
BE7B38DB B083 43FA B761 E563AE800BD2

I know one of these degenerate monsters, a female to male. It mogs me, has no trouble picking up bitches, and I constantly hear my cunt peers say how cute it is.

Makes no sense for a female to transition. None

Which begs the question, why would any woman want to become a man? Why leave the ease of tutorial island to go play on nightmare mode?

Trannies are SCUM

the transition pill is brutal

English please.

Dont worry its okay :)

Thanks to the Julycels us Maycels get a bit of a pass tbh. Bump that postcount though boy!

greycels = gaycels.

Cant believe I was in their position once... now I have the 5th highest post count, JFL

remember when i was a greycel and asked for those tranny pictures
well faggot
where the fuck are the pictures

Everyone starts somewhere

remember that girl you catfished
the one who ended up being a transexual
you never showed me the pictures of him

I don't care

Brainwashed into thinking men have it better.

Psychological broken after uncle molested them.

I notice that a lot of female to male trannies are usually aggressive. A lot of them are massive shitty cunts as well.

Just amazes me why the hell would anyone want to be a man so bad as a woman.

Brainwashed into thinking men have it better.
Foids play this game of constantly trying to make it seem they are oppressed- when in reality, they are the true oppressors or at least a cog in the machine that is globohomo.
Psychological broken after uncle molested them.
Sometimes true- but many of these foids are also purely mentally ill.

I notice that a lot of female to male trannies are usually aggressive. A lot of them are massive shitty cunts as well.

Yeah I have noticed this also, it is as if they are attempting to assert themselves into this rigid competition which men live in.

Yeah I have noticed this also, it is as if they are attempting to assert themselves into this rigid competition which men live in.
Pseudo-masculinity

"Yeah! I'm gonna be a man now!"

*proceeds to act like a raging dickhead who was raised by a single mom*

Because they’re delusional and hang out in circles with mentally ill groomers that tell them lies. Also they buy into their own nonsense thinking that “women are oppressed”.

probably because they regret identifying themselves/ changing their body to look like a man because they thought being a man is easy ( its not)