Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just lol at life

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Picture this. When you got your driver's license the first car you had was a Toyota, and as you get a bit older you realize you're rich and start to drive Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Mercedes-Benz and other nice cars, and maybe the occasional Toyota during a bad financial year, and you switch cars every couple months or years.

But when you hit 30 your money starts running out, and you can't afford these nice cars anymore. Now you are stuck driving a Toyota for the rest of your life. How would you feel? If someone offered you an opportunity to drive a Ferrari for a weekend, would you take it or refuse?
If a roastie has fucked numerous guys, there sure as hell will be someone there who was better looking than me, had a bigger dick, more successful etc. your proverbial Ferrari or BMW.

She will always be fantasizing about her time getting spitroasted by Chad Thundercock and Tyrone Monsterdick. She will always wonder what life would have been like if she'd only married Bruce Bankerfuck. I would know FOR SURE that I am her nth choice.
Also if someone has hooked up with so many people, there will be less mental barriers and more mental incentives for her to dump me or cheat on me.

Give me the rice car every time.

Just lol if you aren't PrimitiveTechnology Maxxing in 2018:

Females never forget their first (Only true) love. They will constantly be remembering them, fantasizing about them, wondering "what if". Tthey will constantly be cynical and worn down from heartbreak. They will not see you as special, seeing as you are just the next man up in line and she is emotionally/romantically jaded.

You pretty much have to be a thirsty simp to marry a non-virgin.