Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just lol at lesbians

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Lesbianism is nothing but a manifestation of the femoid misery that occurs when the bitch isn't able to acquire Chad or Tyrone. Since they are not able to get genetically superior men they decide to acquire the next best thing: another femoid. In their mind, they would rather fuck a person of the same gender than sleep with genetically inferior man. Which is why most femoids are at least bisexuals, or bisexuals in denial.

Most dykes would deny such a thing, yet their actions says otherwise. What are these actions, you may ask? Well, first being, most of these so-called "lesbos" have had some kind of sexual/or romantic relationship with at least one man before, yet act as if they are totally pure of a males touch. When they engage in sexual intercourse with another femoid, they would use strap-ons, which are shaped as cocks, to pleasure each other.

One must wonder: why would two bitches, who are only attracted to the same gender, use an object that is shaped based of the opposite sexs genital to pleasure themselves? Totally defeats the purpose of being a dyke. Also, I find it funny how dykes tend to say that they don't need no man, yet, they use a mans sperm to get themselves pregnant. Quite hypocritical, if you ask me.

As you can see, even though lesbians are with other femoids, deep down they still crave alpha mens cock. It is a desire that they can never get rid of, and that would always haunt them until the end of time.

Most dykes are bi.

The next option after dating women is revelling in celibacy. They'd rather remain celibate than ever date an Incel too.

Most lesbian relationships are unstable as well, many of their relationships end too soon. A lot of the lesbians, I meet are pretty aggressive too.

They can't ever secure each others femininity and yes they always need a man (preferably a Chad though). So one of them have to cope acting like a man (wearing the pants in relationships), which only frustrates her even more because she can't be in touch with her femininity, and this also destroys many lesbian relationships.

Also most trans FtM usually start off as lesbians and once their penis envy grows strong, they get envious enough to turn themselves into a man. Then they find themselves stuck in a rut of being a man, so a lot of them (85% of FtM trans) bail out of their transition of turning into a man because they can't take it or ever handle themselves as being men. Look at the mini-doco of a lesbian woman dressing herself as a guy for six months and she said that it was such a dreadful experience.

Last edited:
In a similar vein, male homosexuslity is just the final incel cope

In a similar vein, male homosexuslity is just the final incel cope
Your average gay dude is not gay because he can't get girls. The contrary, many gay men are in relationships with women they use as "beards" to hide their homo attraction to men.

All the lesbians i know are hot as fuck honestly.

The next option after dating women is revelling in celibacy. They'd rather remain celibate than ever date an Incel too.

Most lesbian relationships are unstable as well, many of their relationships end too soon. A lot of the lesbians, I meet are pretty aggressive too.

They can't ever secure each others femininity and yes they always need a man (preferably a Chad though). So one of them have to cope acting like a man (wearing the pants in relationships), which only frustrates her even more because she can't be in touch with her femininity, and this also destroys many lesbian relationships.

Also most trans FtM usually start off as lesbians and once their penis envy grows strong, they get envious enough to turn themselves into a man. Then they find themselves stuck in a rut of being a man, so a lot of them (85% of FtM trans) bail out of their transition of turning into a man because they can't take it or ever handle themselves as being men. Look at the mini-doco of a lesbian woman dressing herself as a guy for six months and she said that it was such a dreadful experience.
fucking lol at women in 2018

Lesbians are the women that have too high standards and haven't found the gigachad they seek.

why would two bitches, who are only attracted to the same gender, use an object that is shaped based of the opposite sexs genital to pleasure themselves? Totally defeats the purpose of being a dyke.
Lol

femoids are just the more attractive sex. there are tons of studies of almost 75%+ of foids being bi. it's also social conditioning since the media just keeps pushing boobs and ass as attractive. i don't think i've seen 10% as many sixpacks on guys in television or movies than I've seen pairs of tits.
sooner or later it fucks with your mind and that's what happens with lesbians

According to Milo Yiannopoulos lesbians don't exist.
He's not our friend though because he mocks ugly people.

Lesbians are the biggest chad-chasers out there. Most women would rather fuck their dog than an incel, so it’s not surprising that they settle with each other.

Chad > other femoid > stallion > sub6 man > dog >>>> incel

It's over boyos, why don't you be open to mares or bitches too?
At least stop criticising a fellow incel who copes with mares, dammit.
Dolls and sexbots don't do it for me but at least I don't call you a degenerate for it.

They'd rather get cancer than fuck an incel