Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just lol at festivals that have "speed dating events for singles"

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Every festival has always advertised this bullshit to try and reel all types of different men and women, especially bluepilled ugly men into thinking they have a chance at finding a woman to hook up with or something like that.

But its just full of crap. I remember i was at a festival and they were advertised " speed dating event". I didnt even bother going down there because i already knew what was going to happen. There would be an overflow of normies, and the event would be time consumed and the staff would go through the crowd and pick the most attractive people they could see and let them through for them to have a "chance" (teehee) for them to hook up.

Guess what? i was right! and it was hilarious to see all of the people complaining afterwards that there was a big line up and only a select people were let through.

Well no fucking shit,

Fuck people are dumb and its just another example of why society wants ugly men to rot and never ever have a chance at finding a female.

What else is there to do but try?

incels have to go to those places PREPARED.

ugh.. on valentines day i was invited to one of those at uni. the b**ch said i had a good chance of meeting someone. yeah right.

More like 3D tinder tbh .

Kek would be live tinder. Imagine the humiliation of not getting picked

Speed dating events are always 5-to-1 ratio, and all the foids pick the best looking guy in the end.

One of the first blackpills Ive ever swallowed

And if you cant get laid through social circle you wont get laid anyway

You get spared the humiliation and dejection.

And in exchange you get to watch your life slip past you. Instinctually you should at least not be comfortable with lying down and waiting for death. You should wanna try to live, eat, and so on.

on speed dates u can meet only ugly, fat and dumb foids who expect u to be chad

One of the first blackpills Ive ever swallowed

And if you cant get laid through social circle you wont get laid anyway

yea the director/ producers and staff of house were extremely blackpilled. This was just one of many examples

Why would you even go to a festival? Its a place where women go on drug fueled sex binges and get rammed in various Chad's tents while wearing the skimpiest most revealing outfits possible.

iu

Going to one of those events would be sui fuel.

Someone needs to pepper these festivals with garlic

Someone needs to pepper these festivals with garlic
;)
a culinary delight

those festivals are begging for it tbh, but how would someone get their 'garlic' in undetected?

"Speed dating"=No time for "personality".

Its only beneficial to women and chads who want to find out who they'll meet up with and fuck afterwards

;)
a culinary delight

those festivals are begging for it tbh, but how would someone get their 'garlic' in undetected?
Pocket holster

If there's security, they'll probably assume it's a phone

If they check anyway, it's over, but you can tell them it's for self-defense so you can (probably) get away without any real trouble

lmao nothing like getting rejected 10 times in 20 minutes.