Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JUST LOL AT FEMOIDS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Nothing more disgusts me than the thought that an erect strange penis has been shoved in, wrapped around and repeatedly penetrated the wet vulva of a woman. How can you respect such a female? It is tainted. The female has been devalued. It's just disgusting to casually allow a man to upholster your flesh sleeve.

A private aperture inherent to your one and only body, to let it defile by a man you do not consider sacred is so revolting, disgusting and degrading I can't put into words. And I am only describing ONE man. Those who let it go beyond this are simply not human, you can't separate such a someone from an immoral beast.

Hereby I say that your average western woman is not a human but rather a mere beast/ creature, not even an animal because even some animals are capable of creating a candid and exclusive bond with each other. Take the magnificent wolf. Beasts are dangerous and disgusting and shouldn't be allowed to breathe for its only purpose is ruin. Physical removal of a thing like that is appropriate lest it contaminates and corrupts other humans.

I think if they got done in the butt or given head that also degrades them.

kafkaesque portrayal.
10/10.

its like you guys are competing for who can get away with making similar posts without saying anything at all

Cope, you would feel this way if you were the one doing it

All people are animals, not just females. Our lives are based around instincts and feelings(chemical reactions in the brain)