Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just lol at FDS

Fds

the divine goddess btw

mfw no divine goddess to bless me with her pussy once every month while i slave away to provide my kween with enough burgers to sustain her size :feelsrope:

FDS summary:
I want to be a stay at home wife in 2021 were birth per women is 1 and there are technology that can clean the house.
I definitively want a wageuck man.
I want to swipe tinder all day and watch sex and the city while my husband wagecuck.
As a woman we deserve more, men should be our slave.

There is a difference between "you are inherently valuable" and "you don't have to do anything"

Imagine if a guy said this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Oh btw this basically summarizes the entirety of liberal feminism. It "empowers" women by reducing them to prostitutes
Ironically it'd be better even for foids if blackpilled policies were in place

I mean according to the current social climate she is correct.

On a semi related note I REALLY enjoy pics and videos of fatal accidents involving women. They go all their lives being brainwashed into thinking they are perfect beings only to have their face caved in by a high speed brick. :feelsLSD:

Good to know that most of them will die as lonely, crazy cat / dog ladies.

bunch of narcissistic women. imagine them being mothers :worryfeels:

FDS summary:
I want to be a stay at home wife in 2021 were birth per women is 1 and there are technology that can clean the house.
I definitively want a wageuck man.
I want to swipe tinder all day and watch sex and the city while my husband wagecuck.
As a woman we deserve more, men should be our slave.
They expect men to work and make the most money and pay all the bills and provide the foid with a roof under her head, yet they think wanting a woman who cooks and cleans is sexist and not having to do anything or follow the man's orders.

think wanting a woman who cooks and cleans is sexist
I was more referencing "redpill women" They want to larp as traditional.

A traditional woman 50 years ago got 5 kids, it was actually work to stay at home and cook and clean.
Modern women only get 1 child. making dinner take max 1h, cleaning the house take max 1h, 2h while the man wagecuck 8h a day.
To claim to be a traditional woman in 2021 is laughable.

I was more referencing "redpill women" They want to larp as traditional.

A traditional woman 50 years ago got 5 kids, it was actually work to stay at home and cook and clean.
Modern women only get 1 child. making dinner take max 1h, cleaning the house take max 1h, 2h while the man wagecuck 8h a day.
To claim to be a traditional woman in 2021 is laughable.
JFL, these feminist women deep down want traditional gender roles. There's a reason why they always want tall muscular hypermasculine Chads over feminist soyboy numales.

But it's only fair that if that's what they desire, then they should also be a stay-at-home wife who stays in the kitchen. Because just like how they don't want broke lazy men who are obese and don't work or have any money, we also don't want foids who can't cook or clean and landwhales.

Jesus, look at the ego on that thing. :feelswhat:

And we are the entitled ones:feelshaha:

Haha it's like when they get asked what they bring to the table and they're like I am the table.

Sure bitch, sure.

There are quite a few nigger women on FDS tbh. High value white men don't want to date them because they're fat baboons and thugmaxxed Tyrone is too busy fucking white Beckies. Stupid fat bitches are in their 30s and 40s and still waiting for Prince Charming. :feelshaha:

There are quite a few nigger women on FDS tbh. High value white men don't want to date them because they're fat baboons and thugmaxxed Tyrone is too busy fucking white Beckies. Stupid fat bitches are in their 30s and 40s and still waiting for Prince Charming. :feelshaha:
The only reason why black women aren't total noodlewhores is that they are size queens at the end of the day

literally all of these fds members look exactly what i imagined they would look like:feelshaha:
View attachment 556629
A bunch of Karens. No wonder they can't lock down Chad tbh. It's one thing that they are unattractive and old, but they also give off bitchy vibes and you can tell they have emotional baggage.

why do foids on that subreddit hate the phrase “What do you bring to the table?” so much?